Sky trail help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky trail help please

Can a mage please specify how to clear level 2-7 thru 10? I been lucky till now with dumb luck in making S kills. Never trying and getting them. Now this fire elemented Yaros is a royal pain to kill. My best run was a junk sylph Apollo(junk cuz he still getting ups) and dropped him to just under 1 bar HP. Rare to see it happen now.

You need to stack resist crystals for that element boss, so if doing fire boss need a lot of fire crystals, use regen astral, do a rage run to fill up rage/sylph awaken then go in again to try and DPS as much as possible and heal only when you really need it, same with all the bosses. 2-10 is a lot harder and after the patch that removed slow only seen people with 200k+ clearing it.

Comment

So I am 35k short then. OK well got some whips for tonight's event lets see after. Added some fire resistance but I guess I need all sheilds with level 5 gems.

Comment

Remember also BR is just a number...
        I am 130K BR and beat Yaros w/out any fire res crystals.
        Regeneration astral to help keep you alive, Deflection astral to increase damage output.
        Used my only good sylph a 24K BR hades
        rage rune, thunderer, lightning, thunderer, suntoria, awaken, devour soul, Devil Gaze, Endless engulf, devour soul, shadow strike, shadow strike, devour soul, rage rune, thunderer...

My victory however was extremely dependent on regeneration astral deflect astral and devour soul, as well I'm pretty sure I threw in a healing rune somewhere in there

but if you convert fire res crystals and get a -25% damage that should more than offset a lack of devour soul healing using whatever sylph does the most damage

But find what combo allows your character to deal the most damage while staying alive. That will be what you will use for almost every sky trail and Necro and Gods Decent...

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
          Remember also BR is just a number...
          I am 130K BR and beat Yaros w/out any fire res crystals.
          Regeneration astral to help keep you alive, Deflection astral to increase damage output.
          Used my only good sylph a 24K BR hades
          rage rune, thunderer, lightning, thunderer, suntoria, awaken, devour soul, Devil Gaze, Endless engulf, devour soul, shadow strike, shadow strike, devour soul, rage rune, thunderer...

My victory however was extremely dependent on regeneration astral deflect astral and devour soul, as well I'm pretty sure I threw in a healing rune somewhere in there

but if you convert fire res crystals and get a -25% damage that should more than offset a lack of devour soul healing using whatever sylph does the most damage

But find what combo allows your character to deal the most damage while staying alive. That will be what you will use for almost every sky trail and Necro and Gods Decent...
          that's before highest RES nerfed, I passed 2-10 with 140K BR as well, you can try to pass 2-10 even with 160K BR now >_>
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            that's before highest RES nerfed, I passed 2-10 with 140K BR as well, you can try to pass 2-10 even with 160K BR now >_>
            Not sure what you mean by 'highest RES nerfed' but I beat Yaros (which is I believe 2-7 not 2-10) 2 days ago. Pretty sure nothing has changed since then (though I guess it may in the patch coming in a few min).

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
              Not sure what you mean by 'highest RES nerfed' but I beat Yaros (which is I believe 2-7 not 2-10) 2 days ago. Pretty sure nothing has changed since then (though I guess it may in the patch coming in a few min).

yaros is easy lol, easier than 2-5 imo
              the resistance thing kim is talking about is the resistance defense used to be whatever type your sylph was
              now its the type attacking you
              if that makes any sense, im bad at explaining
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

try beat 3-5........
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                  try beat 3-5........

in due time
                  im still stuck on 2-10
                  always kills me on the last bar
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    try beat 3-5........
                    did u read the OP. How beat 2-7 2-10.
                    Not sure how your post is relevant please clarify.

Ahhh sorry your just boasting my apologies how foolish of me. I would have thought someone with your knowledge and expertise could actually contribute positively but no just me me me.

Comment

Originally posted by windies95 View Post
                      did u read the OP. How beat 2-7 2-10.
                      Not sure how your post is relevant please clarify.

Ahhh sorry your just boasting my apologies how foolish of me. I would have thought someone with your knowledge and expertise could actually contribute positively but no just me me me.
                      actually for those of us who reached 3-5 before they added the speed debuff immunity, we can't really help you on how to clear 2 - 7 to 2 - 10 cause our strategies were based on using DF or thunderer that procs. Also we probably gotten S rank on those levels so we can't even repeat them now to tell you what to do so the only thing left we can do is probably troll about how much tougher 3 - 5 is compared to what you're facing now...although I'm starting to think about the element resist thing. Seems to me 3 - 5 even if my dark resist went up, the dmg I take didn't go down...wierd isn't it?....
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i was at 2-10 before slow stopped working. I beat 2-10 at 203k br potted and scrolled as a mage. guardian rune and timing is very important to beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          actually for those of us who reached 3-5 before they added the speed debuff immunity, we can't really help you on how to clear 2 - 7 to 2 - 10 cause our strategies were based on using DF or thunderer that procs. Also we probably gotten S rank on those levels so we can't even repeat them now to tell you what to do so the only thing left we can do is probably troll about how much tougher 3 - 5 is compared to what you're facing now...although I'm starting to think about the element resist thing. Seems to me 3 - 5 even if my dark resist went up, the dmg I take didn't go down...wierd isn't it?....
                          3-5 is pretty much impossible without a hades/gaia upgrade. Would be really impressed seeing anyone passing it using a herc or something.

Comment

I beat 2-10 after many woes the day right before slow was nerfed since I knew it was coming.

I can't even get through two bars of 3-1 now and that is after gaining 50k BR...

Comment

I passed from 2/10 till 3/4 last week as a 200k br mage , with Cerberus and a weak Hades.

Comment

Working...
                              X