1 click option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 click option

why still no 1 click option in reward item?

Because they're too lazy to spend 5 minutes coding it.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      The code is already out there, chinese servers have it from what I saw on the sites that shall not be named here that have info 2 months before they are on here. So all it would have needed was an emergency maintenance and no lag-intense 3500+ clicks would have been needed for the actual mount event.

My suggestion would be to turn off the stupid, useless animation of the items dropping to the bag btw which causes every click to take a few seconds for me. 13k whips to start the event I needed 2 hours to collect the return and the return of the return and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
        You obviously has no knowledge of coding sir It would take a few hours, if not a few days.

Anyway...On a laptop, you can click 3000 times in less than 1 minute with the use of lags. If you click on you mouse button AND the touchpad button as well, you get 2 times as much clicks...in a lag, your computer keeps multiply them, 2×2×2×2×2...etc..

But besides that I do not agree with the 5 minute-code...they could done it in the past already....i had 31K mounts...cost me only a few minutes, but heavy cramps in my hand... :S
        Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Originally posted by ComingCurse View Post
          The code is already out there, chinese servers have it from what I saw on the sites that shall not be named here that have info 2 months before they are on here. So all it would have needed was an emergency maintenance and no lag-intense 3500+ clicks would have been needed for the actual mount event.

My suggestion would be to turn off the stupid, useless animation of the items dropping to the bag btw which causes every click to take a few seconds for me. 13k whips to start the event I needed 2 hours to collect the return and the return of the return and so on..
          Chinese servers don't have this, played there ever since the beginning, never had such a thing. The animations of the things dropping is not more than 12kb, which is nothing. Your computer can do over 1200 of those animation every seconds, so the even if it lags (the server) you computer keeps counting the clicks, and so does the server, but only a little later....just keep clicking. Can't do anything about it beside the thing i wrote above.
          Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Working...
          X