1 click all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 click all

It is insane to click tens of thousands of times to collect the rewards from Love Thy Mount or Soul Crystal Exchange events.
    An one click all option should be added. It was even available ones during one SC exchange event, then it was removed.
    Please bring it back because it ain't no fun to click till our fingers bleed

Please add also a whip exchange event because some of us maxed the mounts and we have nothing to spend our whips on. The new mount's availability is not correlated with the amount of whips that we can get in one month

TY
    This is Sparta

makes too much sense..this must be denied

Comment

asked every mount, SC, gem event
      but r2games doesn't read/listen
      and, remember, you CAN'T use an 3rd program to help you click on it
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        and, remember, you CAN'T use an 3rd program to help you click on it
        ah yes, i rather click 12-13k times manually than break a rule no one gives a flying cupcake about.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

They do it so you wear out your mouse faster so you got to buy a new one hahahahaha

Comment

i click so much in advance i fill my inventory
            then boxes go to mail
            now i have 49 pages in my mail BUT there are more stuck wiating to be deliverd to my inbox
            log out then login exposes more boxes that i need to accept past the 49 page max ***
            now maint. and im still finding boxes when i log in
            am i gunna lose those rewards after maint

so i need click three additional times to.
            select message
            accept rewards
            delete message
            + change page click
            + log in + log out

REALLY what is the intent of this. NOt enuf time to complete all events let alone this mindless clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Bogdan001 View Post
              It is insane to click tens of thousands of times to collect the rewards from Love Thy Mount or Soul Crystal Exchange events.
              An one click all option should be added. It was even available ones during one SC exchange event, then it was removed.
              Please bring it back because it ain't no fun to click till our fingers bleed

Please add also a whip exchange event because some of us maxed the mounts and we have nothing to spend our whips on. The new mount's availability is not correlated with the amount of whips that we can get in one month

TY
              From this whip event some people who had 50k/55k+ whips will have 250k/300k s/c and will have had to click 10k/12k+ times for many hours! The next s/c event are people expected to click 50k/60k+ times for 8/10 hours?? This is ridiculous!!!!
              Last edited by Howie1; 10-15-2014, 09:01 AM.

Comment

hey wanted to know if my inventory space is full and mail pages are full as well means 48 pages then if you open a gem pack in bulk and reload browser do you lose those gems?TOday i was annoyed clicking the mtw event reward and i clicked very quickly regardless knowing my leftover mail pages and i had like 1.2k mtw to claim,,reloaded browser when i came online my inventory was full and i opened mail it said delete some mail stuff to free up space.Was wondering if lost sc,gem packs or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  , remember, you CAN'T use an 3rd program to help you click on it
                  Er yes you can, and people do. R2 says you can't lol? Yeah that's really made alot of difference.

Comment

They are insane not to add this. The lag on the server from all these clicks must be astronomical.

Comment

Originally posted by DweepDX View Post
                      hey wanted to know if my inventory space is full and mail pages are full as well means 48 pages then if you open a gem pack in bulk and reload browser do you lose those gems?TOday i was annoyed clicking the mtw event reward and i clicked very quickly regardless knowing my leftover mail pages and i had like 1.2k mtw to claim,,reloaded browser when i came online my inventory was full and i opened mail it said delete some mail stuff to free up space.Was wondering if lost sc,gem packs or not.
                      No way to know. You probably did.

Comment

Working...
                      X