Opening boxes b4 maint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening boxes b4 maint

As title says opend boxes just before maint question would i of lost those chests that were still coming up?

um, server is closed, what do you think is saving your information? it won't run on air.....
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Yh i no reason i ask is when you open boxes other ppl get spammed by it but its over in 10-20 secs for them while your still there for few minutes waiting for boxes to finish if that makes sense

Comment

well, it all depends on exactly when u clicked them .... hopefully they can be there unless you clicked them last second.......
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          well, it all depends on exactly when u clicked them .... hopefully they can be there unless you clicked them last second.......
          It doesn't really matter. (I'm assuming this is about gem packs), game registers what you got pretty much immediately but the "gem shower" lasts for a long... long time depending on your browser/internet, most use the "refresh" trick and voila, all the gems in place and it took 1/100th of the time. Well some do claim that they "lost" gems doing this, but really I doubt it. Have done 7k+ packs in this manner and never lost a one.

Comment

Ty Wraith,will give the "refresh" trick ago with rest of the packs

Comment

Working...
            X