"CLAIM ALL" Buton at Love Thy Mount Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "CLAIM ALL" Buton at Love Thy Mount Event

Just my suggest for R2, is be more easy if you put the "CLAIM ALL" buton for claiming reward at Love Thy Mount event or any event that need to click the reward buton so much. Hope this can help, thanks.

Will arrive with one of the future patches. At least our friends in the east have it so I see no reason why it would not arrive here and free us from 2+ hours of clicking at events like this.

Comment

I would like to see something like this. I do hope it arrives but you never know with wartune what you going to get.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I spend close 3h to claimed reward, R2 You must add claimed all rewards

Comment

I'd be more in favor of claim 1x, claim 10x, claim 100x, so I can manage inventory slots, etc.
          Server: Armor S6
          IGN: Xanthralla
          Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
            I'd be more in favor of claim 1x, claim 10x, claim 100x, so I can manage inventory slots, etc.
            clam x1000 too

Comment

Totally agree, this is needed. Claim all, and let gem boxes stack in inventory as well, should solve problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
                Originally posted by S44-ZEREF
                clam x1000 too
                Best solution for this would be the Bulk Claim pop-up that they DID have the first day 3.1 was released. It allows you to type in the number of times you want to claim. Why they removed it is anybody's guess. We know it's there, give it back R2.
                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                X