Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Rough idea for sylph atoll event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    I remember TOP 5 get some reward as well, just not as big as rank 1

    and it is true, if you have no chance to be in TOP 3, better just enter for last hit
    Rank doesn't matter at all except first.

    8-10% damage get 15 loids, 10-12% get 30 loids, 12%+ damage get 50 loids.

    Vulcan stoves are your % damage/2 rounded down.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Rank doesn't matter at all except first.

      8-10% damage get 15 loids, 10-12% get 30 loids, 12%+ damage get 50 loids.

      Vulcan stoves are your % damage/2 rounded down.
      Ty for the clarification, still it just proves that anything except for first place, gets a joke for reward. %/2 of your damage in stoves is nothing,unless the amount of teams is very little (night time boss). Like ArnaudBo said, at least if the event would only last 5 min, but now is 20 min long or even longer.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

      Comment


      • #48
        what a **** way of distributing rewards. The very top are about the only players that even have a hope of reaching the 8% mark for getting rewards from this retardiculous event. On my server, around 5% total damage normally ranks a team at around 4-5th rank and about the only teams to ever get past 8% and beyond are of course ranks 1-3. They could at least give 5 loids for simply participating, i mean is that really asking too much here
        Last edited by R26737621; 10-17-2014, 05:02 AM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Almost all of what I've seen here are a lot of complaints. I will admit that I do cash some(my normal budget per month is $50 or less than cable which I use far less) but getting a proper team together is a big key. The boss hp appears to be based on the amount of people hitting the previous boss which can lead to some long and some short fights. Those that have read the guild know that the boss spawns 6 hours after the last boss died.

          On the most recent atol boss my team finished first and brought along 2 lower level players to share in the rewards and every boss I've hit has included at least one player under 200k br. These players were level 72 and 77 so they will need the items at some point in the near future, bringing 50s isn't worth the time imo as they won't need the stoves for months. If you're not able to get the stoves you need you should first look at your high $ guildies and ask why they aren't helping their whole guild get stronger.

          As to the rotating timing this is actually a very good feature to have since it will eventually allow everyone to do the atol fights. When the 1600 wb was removed it hurt a lot of players who were at work for the 1100(1135 now) and needed to get sleep instead of hitting the 2200 bosses.

          Keep in mind that the top players are grinding for the mount right now. Give the event around 2 weeks and the mad rush will be over. Just like the new titles lead to bg being unplayable for those without vip9 and 200k br this too will pass. Finally if your high $ guildies aren't helping after they get the mount you should ask yourself why you are in that guild.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
            Keep in mind that the top players are grinding for the mount right now. Give the event around 2 weeks and the mad rush will be over. Just like the new titles lead to bg being unplayable for those without vip9 and 200k br this too will pass. Finally if your high $ guildies aren't helping after they get the mount you should ask yourself why you are in that guild.
            The mount isn't the issue here. Unless we get vulcan stoves from somewhere else and in large amounts, the fight for athol boss will be the same for a long time.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

            Comment


            • #51
              what we wish is more people get reward, to make that event usefull for most. what's the point of losing 30 min in a fight you will get 45k gold ?
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

              Comment


              • #52
                If you don't see the point of doing it... why do it?

                It's like, I used to shave my beard, not cause it bothered me, but cause it bother others. So why did I do it? no idea, so I stopped.


                I find it that so many people have double moral. They complain "there's to much to do in the game". Then an event comes, that they think are total waste of time, cause of rewards being low. What do they do? they complain about event being a waste of time, and want better rewards, so they feel they HAVE to do the event, and add even more stuff they feel is a "must".

                So instead, just like the event for what it is, and if the rewards are not for you, then good, you don't have to feel this will take away more time from your life

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
                  Almost all of what I've seen here are a lot of complaints. I will admit that I do cash some(my normal budget per month is $50 or less than cable which I use far less) but getting a proper team together is a big key. The boss hp appears to be based on the amount of people hitting the previous boss which can lead to some long and some short fights. Those that have read the guild know that the boss spawns 6 hours after the last boss died.

                  On the most recent atol boss my team finished first and brought along 2 lower level players to share in the rewards and every boss I've hit has included at least one player under 200k br. These players were level 72 and 77 so they will need the items at some point in the near future, bringing 50s isn't worth the time imo as they won't need the stoves for months. If you're not able to get the stoves you need you should first look at your high $ guildies and ask why they aren't helping their whole guild get stronger.

                  As to the rotating timing this is actually a very good feature to have since it will eventually allow everyone to do the atol fights. When the 1600 wb was removed it hurt a lot of players who were at work for the 1100(1135 now) and needed to get sleep instead of hitting the 2200 bosses.

                  Keep in mind that the top players are grinding for the mount right now. Give the event around 2 weeks and the mad rush will be over. Just like the new titles lead to bg being unplayable for those without vip9 and 200k br this too will pass. Finally if your high $ guildies aren't helping after they get the mount you should ask yourself why you are in that guild.
                  One rather large issue with your argument, you need 1200 stoves per piece of gear to max holy forge, assuming you fail no enchants. The big BR guys will be dominating slyph boss for a good long time so they can max that as quickly as possible. The mount is nice, but relatively quick to get. Holy forge is very very nice, and not quick to get.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    One rather large issue with your argument, you need 1200 stoves per piece of gear to max holy forge, assuming you fail no enchants. The big BR guys will be dominating slyph boss for a good long time so they can max that as quickly as possible. The mount is nice, but relatively quick to get. Holy forge is very very nice, and not quick to get.
                    if u are not a heavy casher why are you expecting to get things maxed fast? a game is meant to last not completed soon after it is implemented
                    S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                    IGN : Neggy

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
                      if u are not a heavy casher why are you expecting to get things maxed fast? a game is meant to last not completed soon after it is implemented
                      I did not say anything about expecting to max things fast. But who doesn't want to work on maxing an avenue for BR as quickly as possible? Do you wait to enchant your gear so you can stretch it out as long as possible?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X