Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whip event and Lvl 8 stable

HI i have a question
    im near of reach lvl 8 stable but the event dont have reward for lvl 8 (whips boxes etc) if i reach lvl 8 now i can claim any reward in another event later?

if it has lvl 8 stable, yes you can

same for clothing/gem event, it stops at lvl 6/lvl 8, maybe there will be none
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Right now we don't know if they ever will include level 8 stables in the rewards table or not, they never have before and we don't know what events will happen until they're posted in the news and events section. But in all the past events.. if you had already achieved the level and had not claimed the award for it when offered, you were able to.. so I should think that this would be the same if it ever comes to pass. However do remember, if you claimed an award once, you can not reclaim it later. its a one shot deal.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I've been saving all my level 8 gems now for some time hoping for a gem event that includes them, but if next one doesn't I'll probably go ahead and upgrade to nines...

Comment

Working...
        X