turn off messages obtaining lv. 3 gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn off messages obtaining lv. 3 gems

At what point do I need to see everyone els gem spamming in my chat?
    It makes the game lag, so take it away right now. Secon im lvl 74 I do not need to be matched againt lvl 80 in arena, so fix you matching system.
    Do what you are suppose to do and don't add more before the game works. If blizzard did this to world of warcraft, do you think they would have al thoes players?

In arena find the first available player so you might face lvl 60 or lvl 80. It is same for everyone so they will not fix it for you. I do agree with Gem spamming when opening. I had over 8000 1-3 packs to open. I did apologise to everyone on World Chat.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

turn off messages obtaining lv. 3 gems

why not turn off messages Obtaining lv. 3 gems? already ceased to be rare for a long time and cause much lag.

Comment

Congratulations r2

REMOVE THE CONGRATULATIONS how hard can that be this thread has been up b4 but you money hungry jerks can´t even listen to those that are stupid enough to continue playing the Lovely game you constructed
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-15-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Same, it's terrible to see all time "Congratulationn xxxx for obtained lvl 3 xxx from 1-3 lvl gem pack", pls fix this smalls lags eliminate this

Comment

Agreed. Lag, annoying, and disruptive to all chats going on in any chat window.

Comment

you can take whip event and I Love it

When are you going to remove system notifications for anyone getting gems from those gem packs?
              WHEN ?
              For 3 days we can't use chat.

Comment

it hasn't even been 3 days
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

simple way to avoid this bulk open gem packs second u click on the final stack relog ur game u log back in all gems are in ur bag and the system spam only lasted 5 seconds

Comment

Agree this is just **** up make lag when everybody open 20.000+ lvl 1-3 gems pakc man everybody get like 1000 x lvl 3 gems or more. Is gonna be spam and lag for weeks.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Gem Spam!!!

Can some1....somehow...remove the annoucement of receving a lvl 3 gem from pack?.......im quite surprised i can still log in with the stupid lag created.....
                      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                      Class:Mage
                      Level:80
                      Server:Scarstone-S274
                      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                      Guild:Genesis
                      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

we will suffer for 3 days until everyone opened them ;(
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by IpReS View Post
                          why not turn off messages Obtaining lv. 3 gems? already ceased to be rare for a long time and cause much lag.
                          This has already been suggested I think,but indeed it's one of the few things I would like to see.
                          Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
                          REMOVE THE CONGRATULATIONS how hard can that be this thread has been up b4 but you money hungry jerks can´t even listen to those that are stupid enough to continue playing the Lovely game you constructed
                          I really don't think such language was needed.I am sorry that the current state of the game doesn't suit your needs.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-15-2014, 02:39 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

agree, why i want to know what they got from gem pack? i have plenty too. It only telling you are lag, lag, lag,........

Comment

Sorry but play the game in this way is near impossible.Most of the older Player use this gem packs as legal spam and block near every event.Arena group and single fights was impossible,GB was real ****.BG i don't want do it with this spam.I logout many times today with the hope that later is better but some of the player seams to have 100 millions of this gem packs and use it only when is some event.

Comment

Working...
                              X