Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Underground Palace Mount Shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
    maybe its map shard u refering to and it look just identical with mount shard
    No, after reading this I did a search when I sumbled on a square which gave a mesage on the scren. Found 2 mount shards. I also have a map shard so I know the 2 are different.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

i got the search option and accidentally took a step and died -_-

i did revive and go back however, and no mount shards
      i got some other junk
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
        maybe its map shard u refering to and it look just identical with mount shard
        No, I can read so I can tell the difference. I found 3 mount shards by searching on a square.

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
          Does anyone know how we can get the underground palace mount shard (used to synth the magical anteater mount). The only shard i have received from underground palace are underground palace map shard.
          Is the mount shard a random drop?, or do they drop on a certain lvl? or have they not been added yet?.
          I would appreciate any info on this, I also think a lot of other people would also like to know.
          Sometimes u get a message that "something strange hapens in that cell". If u search the cell for the cost of 3 movements u may get a mount shard. The location of this cells is random and the reward also. U may get map shards or other chests from them.

The amount of mount shards per cell is increased from level to level or may be random too (idk yet), but for sure I did not find more than 1 location with mount shards each level

Anyway without huge balen consumption u cant get the mount shards too soon.
          This is Sparta

Comment

Where does the message appear?

I haven't noticed and trying to determine if I am just not lucky or if I have missed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

I haven't noticed and trying to determine if I am just not lucky or if I have missed them.
              It's right in the middle of the screen, hard to miss if you're paying attention at all.

Edit: I don't mean that to sound insulting, I actually did miss one because I wasn't looking at the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

it should say something feel weird here or sth like that when you move there

Comment

Working...
                X