Clear All

• J0hnB
    replied
    damn is not cheap at all

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
    How much cost to add steps in underground palace? and how many steps it add ? thx for answer
    99 balens for 5 steps
    30 balens for 1 revive

(don't know if cost goes up, but assume yes like in everything wartune)

Leave a comment:

• J0hnB
    replied
    How much cost to add steps in underground palace? and how many steps it add ? thx for answer

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
    If i had to guess then my guess would be that they have not been added yet, Just like golden road
    Golden Road was added *according to a Kong mod* but it's an "event" and it'll have a special announcement whenever it starts.

Leave a comment:

• R217157631
    replied
    If i had to guess then my guess would be that they have not been added yet, Just like golden road

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    The mount shard might be on higher levels, or it might be a weekly reward for being top ten, top 3, top 1 in rankings. Unknown as of yet but we should be seeing it soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    as far as i know its this;
    yesterday i managed to get to l4 (with balens ofc)
    and today it dropped me back to l1.
    Till l4 i got 0 mount shards, only 1 map shard (?) and that was on l1 itself.

IF the mount shard are available in higher lvls, i havent seen one. (probly rare on chest-tile)
    But my guess its not worth it as a non-casher to try to get to higher lvls, if you get dropped back to l1 each day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X