Underground Palace Mount Shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Palace Mount Shard

Does anyone know how we can get the underground palace mount shard (used to synth the magical anteater mount). The only shard i have received from underground palace are underground palace map shard.
    Is the mount shard a random drop?, or do they drop on a certain lvl? or have they not been added yet?.
    I would appreciate any info on this, I also think a lot of other people would also like to know.
    Last edited by R217157631; 10-16-2014, 03:08 AM.

as far as i know its this;
    yesterday i managed to get to l4 (with balens ofc)
    and today it dropped me back to l1.
    Till l4 i got 0 mount shards, only 1 map shard (?) and that was on l1 itself.

IF the mount shard are available in higher lvls, i havent seen one. (probly rare on chest-tile)
    But my guess its not worth it as a non-casher to try to get to higher lvls, if you get dropped back to l1 each day.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

The mount shard might be on higher levels, or it might be a weekly reward for being top ten, top 3, top 1 in rankings. Unknown as of yet but we should be seeing it soon enough.

Comment

If i had to guess then my guess would be that they have not been added yet, Just like golden road

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
          If i had to guess then my guess would be that they have not been added yet, Just like golden road
          Golden Road was added *according to a Kong mod* but it's an "event" and it'll have a special announcement whenever it starts.

Comment

How much cost to add steps in underground palace? and how many steps it add ? thx for answer

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
              How much cost to add steps in underground palace? and how many steps it add ? thx for answer
              99 balens for 5 steps
              30 balens for 1 revive

(don't know if cost goes up, but assume yes like in everything wartune)

Comment

damn is not cheap at all

Comment

Yeah it isn't. As far as I can tell this event is not possible for a non-cash to get to lv2+ in. Done it 2x (before/after reset) and closest I got on free attempts was needing 11 more normal drops to unlock lv2, and even if you find the door to lv2 you can't use it unless you clear the normal loot first. (found it both times but just a waste)

Black Market is also balens only to buy the "sale" items it has.

Comment

I found 3 mount shards when using the search function on a square with a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                      pam pam pam ...and so the plot thickens.
                      edit: wait, how did you know there was a clue on that square?
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

It tells you. It says something like "There is something mysterious nearby" or something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
                          Does anyone know how we can get the underground palace mount shard (used to synth the magical anteater mount). The only shard i have received from underground palace are underground palace map shard.
                          Is the mount shard a random drop?, or do they drop on a certain lvl? or have they not been added yet?.
                          I would appreciate any info on this, I also think a lot of other people would also like to know.
                          Hello.
                          Some information regarding the Underground Palace still hasn't been made official.I guess the only way would be to wait and see what happens,OR if it gets announced.
                          There is an Underground Palace guide you can check out,which might provide you with some information.
                          You can find that here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rground-Palace
                          Have a nice day.

Comment

u can get it in treasure chests its rare to draw or u can get it when that hint appear than u sped moves to search and u might get lucky ...I got from that 2 shards

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                              maybe its map shard u refering to and it look just identical with mount shard

Comment

Working...
                              X