X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R217157631
    started a topic Underground Palace Mount Shard

Underground Palace Mount Shard

Does anyone know how we can get the underground palace mount shard (used to synth the magical anteater mount). The only shard i have received from underground palace are underground palace map shard.
    Is the mount shard a random drop?, or do they drop on a certain lvl? or have they not been added yet?.
    I would appreciate any info on this, I also think a lot of other people would also like to know.
    Last edited by R217157631; 10-16-2014, 03:08 AM.

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
    Where does the message appear?

I haven't noticed and trying to determine if I am just not lucky or if I have missed them.
    it should say something feel weird here or sth like that when you move there

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

I haven't noticed and trying to determine if I am just not lucky or if I have missed them.
    It's right in the middle of the screen, hard to miss if you're paying attention at all.

Edit: I don't mean that to sound insulting, I actually did miss one because I wasn't looking at the screen.

Leave a comment:

• Draconan69
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bogdan001
    replied
    Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
    Does anyone know how we can get the underground palace mount shard (used to synth the magical anteater mount). The only shard i have received from underground palace are underground palace map shard.
    Is the mount shard a random drop?, or do they drop on a certain lvl? or have they not been added yet?.
    I would appreciate any info on this, I also think a lot of other people would also like to know.
    Sometimes u get a message that "something strange hapens in that cell". If u search the cell for the cost of 3 movements u may get a mount shard. The location of this cells is random and the reward also. U may get map shards or other chests from them.

The amount of mount shards per cell is increased from level to level or may be random too (idk yet), but for sure I did not find more than 1 location with mount shards each level

Anyway without huge balen consumption u cant get the mount shards too soon.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
    maybe its map shard u refering to and it look just identical with mount shard
    No, I can read so I can tell the difference. I found 3 mount shards by searching on a square.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i got the search option and accidentally took a step and died -_-

i did revive and go back however, and no mount shards
    i got some other junk

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
    No, after reading this I did a search when I sumbled on a square which gave a mesage on the scren. Found 2 mount shards. I also have a map shard so I know the 2 are different.

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    I found 3 mount shards when using the search function on a square with a clue.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    u can get it in treasure chests its rare to draw or u can get it when that hint appear than u sped moves to search and u might get lucky ...I got from that 2 shards

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
    Hello.
    Some information regarding the Underground Palace still hasn't been made official.I guess the only way would be to wait and see what happens,OR if it gets announced.
    There is an Underground Palace guide you can check out,which might provide you with some information.
    You can find that here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rground-Palace
    Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    It tells you. It says something like "There is something mysterious nearby" or something to that effect.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    pam pam pam ...and so the plot thickens.
    edit: wait, how did you know there was a clue on that square?

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Yeah it isn't. As far as I can tell this event is not possible for a non-cash to get to lv2+ in. Done it 2x (before/after reset) and closest I got on free attempts was needing 11 more normal drops to unlock lv2, and even if you find the door to lv2 you can't use it unless you clear the normal loot first. (found it both times but just a waste)

Black Market is also balens only to buy the "sale" items it has.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X