Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

SC's event ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC's event ?

SC's event soon ?
    ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

I am sure everyone is dying for one of these, especially after the whip event bonanza, but sadly we aren't ever told in advance. I can only suggest keeping an eye on the news and events section for any future announcements and hope it will be soon.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

20th most likely
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I am sure everyone is dying for one of these, especially after the whip event bonanza, but sadly we aren't ever told in advance. I can only suggest keeping an eye on the news and events section for any future announcements and hope it will be soon.
        Most will have a very large amount of s/c, perhaps 200k to 300k+. However any happiness at such an event is strictly limited by having to click 8/10 hours to get the rewards!!!! Will R2 ever address this issue??????????????????

Comment

Will this event give out gold and daru or a 50% return on SC's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I am sure you are good at being a nice and helpful mentor, but deep down inside you know the truth. ^^ When you go and wait for the announcement in the news section here everyone else has spent his SC in that time already, aka, the events are only announced once they are about to start or already did.

What good are those then if we already see them ingame anyway? No no, we will just keep going to "the sites that should not be named" and get the info a week in advance so we know what to prepare for, thank you.

Comment

Thanks all #08 i have 170k(SC's) wait'ing lol

Comment

Whip Event > Gem Event > SC Event

So wait until gem event has past and maybe 1-2 weeks after that sc event arrives.

Comment

Nothing yet

Comment

Originally posted by Weedox93 View Post
                    Nothing yet
                    Yup no ****, maybe read previous comment of mine and you'd see, SC event has always been after gem event, so do your gems first then the sc

Comment

I spent majority of mine after getting my stables. I had no room for all of them. I have around 11k left for SC event.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Should be within a week, if we're lucky we will get SC event before Gem event but most likely wont happen.

Comment

For all you complaining about clicking 80000 times. just remember that R2 can fix it very easy by not having the event at all.
                          Beggers cant be choosers

Comment

Gem event on 26th, and no SC's event... many ppl don't have space left.. with this gem event i will don't have any space left like a lot ppl... not good at all

Comment

SC maxed would like Advanced sc to come out soon.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X