Sylph boss defense..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph boss defense..

hi iom portuguese my english is a little bad so i gona try say the best way for people understand, sizde this game is about casher and allways deva dont care about non casher, this new event its suck for who can event hit alot and non casher who not in rank damage never recive nothing so spend alot time and dont get nothing its rude. allways casher can win stuff and low br hit low never win nothing so, why dont put this boss like world boss everyone recive something gold or other stuff, i know casher gona QQ alot in here because they dont care about the non casher, i just wanna know if can change rewards in this event for everyone recive something, and other sugestion is can merge server 397 because only heroes and elementals fight in gvg its dead like ****...

peace, sorry for my bad english

sylph atoll defense

The rewards system for Sylph atoll is so screwed up. that no one is going to do the event and will never pass out the treasures that only get dispersed if the correct amount of people show up.

This makes rewards for only the top 2 teams.... and those are your cashers.

I already have no desire to do this event. The time it takes to kill the boss coming in #3 and getting only 4,500 gold... REALLY

You need to adjust this event and adjust it now before everyone stops doing it

Comment

this event is dead on our S530 server other than 3 teams attacking it never has enough people to unlock the chest rewards, today I quit after about 20 mins and there was only 4 teams. not worth the time to put i can farm sylphs for an hour and make more gold than you are rewarding
      My advise is to make it more like the world boss fight

Comment

Yes, this event is completely messed up. The rewards are total **** for anyone not in the top 3, for a huge amount of effort.
        Suggestion 1: Forget the gold, give out stoves, runes, hooves, whatever to EVERY team
        Suggestion 2: Make the event timed, for 10 minutes, and the ranks are just the teams to do the most damage in that time. Having to kill the stupid thing in the middle of the night is idiotic. Even when lots of people show up, it's taking 20+ minutes. There simply is no reasonable way to predict how many players will show up when you don't have a regular schedule, so the boss difficulty is wildly off-base sometimes.

People, including the biggest spenders, are going to grow to loathe this event. Because it's new, we had a bunch of players leave WB to go after the atoll boss, but I'm pretty sure they'll realize quickly that it was a stupid idea.

I already hate this event, because it occupies so much time. You need to be watching the game at least 10 minutes early, to form your team and make sure you have the timing right, and then it takes forever to kill it, so it's a minimum of 30 minutes 2-3 times a day, which is a lot to add to this game that already takes so many hours each day. More accurate is an hour devoted to the boss each time you participate.

Comment

Originally posted by bokahxx View Post
          hi iom portuguese my english is a little bad so i gona try say the best way for people understand, sizde this game is about casher and allways deva dont care about non casher, this new event its suck for who can event hit alot and non casher who not in rank damage never recive nothing so spend alot time and dont get nothing its rude. allways casher can win stuff and low br hit low never win nothing so, why dont put this boss like world boss everyone recive something gold or other stuff, i know casher gona QQ alot in here because they dont care about the non casher, i just wanna know if can change rewards in this event for everyone recive something, and other sugestion is can merge server 397 because only heroes and elementals fight in gvg its dead like ****...

peace, sorry for my bad english
          Hello.
          As far as I know,all players get something in return for attending the Atol event.You can see more info about it here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Sylph-Atoll
          The rewards are indeed different,but I guess they always are in all events.I personally agree that even lower ranked teams should get the other items also,even if it would be in far smaller ammounts.
          Also,everyone has a chance at the last hit rewards,which can get you a nice sylph or some bound balens.
          As a result,a slight change in the fabric of this event might be well received by the players,let's see what happens.
          As a secondary note,if you claim that your server is dead,then there shouldn't be any problems being in the top5 teams
          Regarding the merge,we have some sections where you can request them,and you can find them at:
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=request+merge

Take care

Comment

I agree its a waste of our time only four people get event boxes and 40 people will not come cause we all know only top 5 get rewards and last hit gets boxes so why should we even bother ? and don't give me you should be grateful for scraps cra p we get what 100k some gold for coming we should get some shards or what's the point mise well just let the people with over 200k br in cause those are the only one's getting anything ! and there fully refines sylphs at 80k br :/ do you really think everyones gonna spend $500 month to keep up with them I sure not gonna atoll boss is unfair for the majority of players
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
              Hello.
              As far as I know,all players get something in return for attending the Atol event.You can see more info about it here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Sylph-Atoll
              The rewards are indeed different,but I guess they always are in all events.I personally agree that even lower ranked teams should get the other items also,even if it would be in far smaller ammounts.
              Also,everyone has a chance at the last hit rewards,which can get you a nice sylph or some bound balens.
              As a result,a slight change in the fabric of this event might be well received by the players,let's see what happens.
              As a secondary note,if you claim that your server is dead,then there shouldn't be any problems being in the top5 teams
              Regarding the merge,we have some sections where you can request them,and you can find them at:

Take care
              First of all, you know nothing! first 3 ranking teams get 50 crystaloids and stoves, 4th gets 30 crystals and some stoves, 5th gets 15 crystals and nothing else.. from there on i believe they only get gold... and not much .. i think i got about 40k gold for rank 7 and the fight lasted at least half an hour.. imagine the lower ranking teams.. this is nowhere near fair but then again this game is pay to play.. 90% of the events are for cashers

therefore only 5 teams (20 players on each server) have a chance at getting the mount or anything else that you can exchange with sylph crystaloids.. if that is fair then i am santa claus.

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
              I agree its a waste of our time only four people get event boxes and 40 people will not come cause we all know only top 5 get rewards and last hit gets boxes so why should we even bother ?

Rewards
              Participation: All participants will receive gold based on team points earned.
              Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.
              Ranking Rewards: After the event ends, the No. 1 team will receive great rewards such as Mount Hooves, Soul Marks, and more.
              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-26-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

on our server teams quit once they know they are not in 1st or 2nd place because the rewards are so bad and time needed does not = rewards

Comment

Working...
                X