Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A small question can any one answer please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small question can any one answer please

Is there any way to get rewards in slyph atol boss event. It's okay only high br guys and top 5 teams get rewards. total server contains 200+ ppl and only 4*5=20 plppl get the rewards and they are named as cahers. lets leave this as well. Is there any way to get that slyph crystoloid rewards for non casher or low BR guys????

get in a party with strong people?

Comment

Unless you do a certain % of damage, no you won't get a single loid from event.

Comment

Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
        Is there any way to get rewards in slyph atol boss event. It's okay only high br guys and top 5 teams get rewards. total server contains 200+ ppl and only 4*5=20 plppl get the rewards and they are named as cahers. lets leave this as well. Is there any way to get that slyph crystoloid rewards for non casher or low BR guys????
        Hello.

I think all participants receive rewards for being there as long as you are over lvl 50.
        The lower your damage,the less rewards you get.The teams with the least damage will only get some gold and daru.It is a lot like WB,the biggest hitters get the most rewards.
        If you are on such server,then maybe you could join up with some stronger guildies from time to time for better rewards.
        I understand your frustration but sadly this sort of things always happen when there are some really big players around
        You can take a closer look at it here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Sylph-Atoll

Comment

came 2nd in the early one today with a team of 2 knights, 130k br and 100k br, mage 86k br and me being the archer with 79k br. got lucky with the last hit reward but sadly no one got a hades or apollo
          Last edited by princestewii; 10-17-2014, 12:33 AM.
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            get in a party with strong people?
            thanks for the useless advice since the strong tend to party with each other only

Comment

You can get the last hit and not be in the top group. It has happened on our server. IMO, this boss hits way to hard. I am a level 50 archer with a BR of 82k and it one hit kills me everytime. Lots of times, I can't even get a skill off. If they make it this tough, then why not make it only for 60+ players? Most level 50 players will not be able to survive one hit. Yeah, there are some that are strong enough but most are not.

It sucks being on a team and not being able to help out any. Most high level players will not want to team up with someone that dies instantly.

Comment

Can anyone confirm you only get todo 1 boss as you use ya 4 atemps on 1 boss now and cant help either?

Comment

I have done 3 bosses in one day and the daily events showed I used all 4 attempts after the first boss. I still got rewards.

Comment

Working...
                  X