Question about soul crystal event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about soul crystal event

Since many of us have so many soul crystals now, we really need a soul crystal event bad. But there are two types of events, 1 that gives 50% return on soul crystals but no gold and daru and the 1 that gives 30% return and 100k gold and daru. My question is which one do you go for? If they have the first one next, will you use them or wait until they have gold with it? For alot of people, that will be alot of gold. I have 80k soul crystals and if I wait for the event that has gold with it, that will be 80 million gold. That is alot of gold. And I know 80k is a small amount compared to what some people got but I am only level 50.

prefer the one that didn't give any return but gave event items instead

but prefer the 50% if i had to choose between the two u gave

Comment

lol why?

most people have well over 100k sc and ready to max
      what are you gonna do with the 50% return?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

alot of people are not close to doing that. I am only at level 42.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          alot of people are not close to doing that. I am only at level 42.
          heads up alot is L80 or close to it by now in alot of the old and middel server's so yes alot can't use the 50% return to anything as there where no exchange with it

Comment

Dunno why people are expecting a 50% return, we've had that event ONE TIME, and the 30% return like... 10? 20? times, skipping events only hurts you in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              lol why?

most people have well over 100k sc and ready to max
              what are you gonna do with the 50% return?
              simple, when i max sc level, would convert all the extra to whips during exchange. Whips worth more than any amount of gold and daru if you ask me, but i supoose the daru and gold would be good at the wilds shop though
              Last edited by R26737621; 10-17-2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

hi R262181389, thanks for your query.. please note that soul crystal events are surprise events and there is no guarantee of what item it will offer or even of its happening at all. so my suggestion to exchange whenever its happen. but these kind of decision varies player to player. and that's the beauty of this game. so if you want to wait till you get favorable items in exchange, you can do that at your own risk.... happy gaming..

Comment

I see 2 points that were made. First that most of us have way too many SC. Secondly the question was asked whether the 50% or 30% with gold was better.

Raya completely missed the inventory issues that have been caused by the last SC event. My hope from a mod or mentor is that key points like this are forwarded on so that those planning events know what is really needed by their players. Since I've been begging for divinity shards for the last couple months I doubt that this is something they do frequently. We just have to hope that SC comes before gems or else the game will be unplayable for many. I for one just start on stack 27 of SC and could easily get another 10-20 SC stack and a similar number of whip stacks depending on the upcoming events.

As to whether 50% or 30% with gold is better I would go with 30% and gold every time(assuming my SE wasn't 80). The gold allows you to convert the flood of gems you get from SC events quickly, normally with extra left over for astrals, enchants, or whatever else helps you most at the time. I personally waited to get SE to 80 until I had 80 gear to enchant just so I'd have that extra gold when I needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                    simple, when i max sc level, would convert all the extra to whips during exchange. Whips worth more than any amount of gold and daru if you ask me, but i supoose the daru and gold would be good at the wilds shop though
                    through the gem event mount stats will be maxed very soon
                    im already half way with 6k mount strength
                    pretty sure cashers even with more strength, will have a lot more whips
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

The sc event with 100k gold and daru was awesome for me for maxing out the last guild skills like nothing personally. But the answer to the question is..whichever they put up. Skipping events is not an option.The increased soul level leads to more wins in arena, deeper TN, more income on wb and so on and so on, so while someone waits for a "better" event I improve my overall performance which I think is the better option.

Comment

Im close to max out on whips, so if any sc event its gonna be runestones exchange.

Not sure what i have left to "work" for, gems are getting to lvl9 in no time, sc is maxed, with the whips getting close to max as well my inventory space,well the lack of it,will soon make playing undo able.

Comment

I take the gold and daru one every day! Helps me convert gems from the gem events and gives me a good boost in wilds shop.

I mean, I'm lvl 64 and have 32k SC's. That's a lot for me.

Comment

Soul crystal event? haha.. I'd say return of whips back. Since this event: Love thy Mount, I've been getting tons of soul crystals.
                            The whips accumulated from previous soul crystal and gem event was worth it.. so pls make it stay that way.
                            In general, what I mean is this:
                            Soul Crystal event: redemption of 30% soul crystals, some mount whips, a few gem packs
                            Gem pack event: redemption of high lvl gem, some gem packs and whips
                            Mount whip event: soul crystals and gem packs

If you can see what I mean.. then you're on the same track
                            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

I'm maxing my sould engraving in the coming AC event, and will have still lot of SC for exchange, as have low lvl runeston i would like the 50% back to have more SC to exchange for runestone and max atleast 2 or maybe 3 runes.
                              Last edited by Linkoneusc; 10-18-2014, 07:27 AM.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X