No announcement yet.

Question about soul crystal event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as mentioned before, the one which comes first is the one you take.
    50% return came only once, you don't even know if it comes back. if you scored pretty well on whip event you might come close to maxing soul engraving.
    what you should worry abuot is the redeem reward button, got 210k sc from whip event...
    I fear for the hours of redeeming, soon we need 72 hours to click on redeem only:P

Btw: raise item cap to 999.999 please:P

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
      Soul crystal event? haha.. I'd say return of whips back. Since this event: Love thy Mount, I've been getting tons of soul crystals.
      The whips accumulated from previous soul crystal and gem event was worth it.. so pls make it stay that way.
      In general, what I mean is this:
      Soul Crystal event: redemption of 30% soul crystals, some mount whips, a few gem packs
      Gem pack event: redemption of high lvl gem, some gem packs and whips
      Mount whip event: soul crystals and gem packs

If you can see what I mean.. then you're on the same track
      Don't get too use to it, bound to change eventually when advanced soul crystals come. Plus I'm sure plenty in elite club are complaining about these events for most can't even participate in them any more due to maxed sc and mount training

Comment

Quit the game and Have fun in Real life .
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
          Don't get too use to it, bound to change eventually when advanced soul crystals come. Plus I'm sure plenty in elite club are complaining about these events for most can't even participate in them any more due to maxed sc and mount training
          They will probably keep them for the reason you mentioned, as players max out they become obsolete. I will be there in a month or two if things keep up. If the next gem event is the same as the last I will max my mount stats which means no more massive amounts of sc and gems from both whip and sc events. It will leave the gem events but without the gems from sc events and MTW events the gains will be minimal.

This is because they are adding new content. These events are designed to make it really easy for everyone to catch up which pushes the cashers to pay for the new stuff like advanced runestones/soul crystal(when they are implemented) and holy forge items to stay ahead.

Edit: as for original post... I liked the last 50% sc event because my engraving level was still rather low and it raised it more and gave me more gems since I was able to engrave more. Now that I have enough sc to max engraving I prefer the 30% with gold/daru.
          Last edited by Draconan69; 10-18-2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
              Yea who would ever want to start over when they are lvl 80, and still going strong?
              When you're top level players, it gets boring very quickly, and wartune game devs/ publishers
              have to come up with something fresh and change how things were meant to be to keep them going..
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
              X