X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    started a topic Question about soul crystal event

Question about soul crystal event

Since many of us have so many soul crystals now, we really need a soul crystal event bad. But there are two types of events, 1 that gives 50% return on soul crystals but no gold and daru and the 1 that gives 30% return and 100k gold and daru. My question is which one do you go for? If they have the first one next, will you use them or wait until they have gold with it? For alot of people, that will be alot of gold. I have 80k soul crystals and if I wait for the event that has gold with it, that will be 80 million gold. That is alot of gold. And I know 80k is a small amount compared to what some people got but I am only level 50.

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
    Don't get too use to it, bound to change eventually when advanced soul crystals come. Plus I'm sure plenty in elite club are complaining about these events for most can't even participate in them any more due to maxed sc and mount training
    Yea who would ever want to start over when they are lvl 80, and still going strong?
    When you're top level players, it gets boring very quickly, and wartune game devs/ publishers
    have to come up with something fresh and change how things were meant to be to keep them going..

Leave a comment:

• JBall
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Draconan69
    replied
    Don't get too use to it, bound to change eventually when advanced soul crystals come. Plus I'm sure plenty in elite club are complaining about these events for most can't even participate in them any more due to maxed sc and mount training
    They will probably keep them for the reason you mentioned, as players max out they become obsolete. I will be there in a month or two if things keep up. If the next gem event is the same as the last I will max my mount stats which means no more massive amounts of sc and gems from both whip and sc events. It will leave the gem events but without the gems from sc events and MTW events the gains will be minimal.

This is because they are adding new content. These events are designed to make it really easy for everyone to catch up which pushes the cashers to pay for the new stuff like advanced runestones/soul crystal(when they are implemented) and holy forge items to stay ahead.

Edit: as for original post... I liked the last 50% sc event because my engraving level was still rather low and it raised it more and gave me more gems since I was able to engrave more. Now that I have enough sc to max engraving I prefer the 30% with gold/daru.
    Last edited by Draconan69; 10-18-2014, 09:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Quit the game and Have fun in Real life .

Leave a comment:

• R26737621
    replied
    Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
    Soul crystal event? haha.. I'd say return of whips back. Since this event: Love thy Mount, I've been getting tons of soul crystals.
    The whips accumulated from previous soul crystal and gem event was worth it.. so pls make it stay that way.
    In general, what I mean is this:
    Soul Crystal event: redemption of 30% soul crystals, some mount whips, a few gem packs
    Gem pack event: redemption of high lvl gem, some gem packs and whips
    Mount whip event: soul crystals and gem packs

If you can see what I mean.. then you're on the same track

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    as mentioned before, the one which comes first is the one you take.
    50% return came only once, you don't even know if it comes back. if you scored pretty well on whip event you might come close to maxing soul engraving.
    what you should worry abuot is the redeem reward button, got 210k sc from whip event...
    I fear for the hours of redeeming, soon we need 72 hours to click on redeem only:P

Btw: raise item cap to 999.999 please:P

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    I'm maxing my sould engraving in the coming AC event, and will have still lot of SC for exchange, as have low lvl runeston i would like the 50% back to have more SC to exchange for runestone and max atleast 2 or maybe 3 runes.
    Last edited by Linkoneusc; 10-18-2014, 07:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Soul crystal event? haha.. I'd say return of whips back. Since this event: Love thy Mount, I've been getting tons of soul crystals.
    The whips accumulated from previous soul crystal and gem event was worth it.. so pls make it stay that way.
    In general, what I mean is this:
    Soul Crystal event: redemption of 30% soul crystals, some mount whips, a few gem packs
    Gem pack event: redemption of high lvl gem, some gem packs and whips
    Mount whip event: soul crystals and gem packs

If you can see what I mean.. then you're on the same track

Leave a comment:

• Hulck33
    replied
    I take the gold and daru one every day! Helps me convert gems from the gem events and gives me a good boost in wilds shop.

I mean, I'm lvl 64 and have 32k SC's. That's a lot for me.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Im close to max out on whips, so if any sc event its gonna be runestones exchange.

Not sure what i have left to "work" for, gems are getting to lvl9 in no time, sc is maxed, with the whips getting close to max as well my inventory space,well the lack of it,will soon make playing undo able.

Leave a comment:

• ComingCurse
    replied
    The sc event with 100k gold and daru was awesome for me for maxing out the last guild skills like nothing personally. But the answer to the question is..whichever they put up. Skipping events is not an option.The increased soul level leads to more wins in arena, deeper TN, more income on wb and so on and so on, so while someone waits for a "better" event I improve my overall performance which I think is the better option.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    simple, when i max sc level, would convert all the extra to whips during exchange. Whips worth more than any amount of gold and daru if you ask me, but i supoose the daru and gold would be good at the wilds shop though
    through the gem event mount stats will be maxed very soon
    im already half way with 6k mount strength
    pretty sure cashers even with more strength, will have a lot more whips

Leave a comment:

• Bleeck
    replied
    I see 2 points that were made. First that most of us have way too many SC. Secondly the question was asked whether the 50% or 30% with gold was better.

Raya completely missed the inventory issues that have been caused by the last SC event. My hope from a mod or mentor is that key points like this are forwarded on so that those planning events know what is really needed by their players. Since I've been begging for divinity shards for the last couple months I doubt that this is something they do frequently. We just have to hope that SC comes before gems or else the game will be unplayable for many. I for one just start on stack 27 of SC and could easily get another 10-20 SC stack and a similar number of whip stacks depending on the upcoming events.

As to whether 50% or 30% with gold is better I would go with 30% and gold every time(assuming my SE wasn't 80). The gold allows you to convert the flood of gems you get from SC events quickly, normally with extra left over for astrals, enchants, or whatever else helps you most at the time. I personally waited to get SE to 80 until I had 80 gear to enchant just so I'd have that extra gold when I needed it.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Raya
    replied
    hi R262181389, thanks for your query.. please note that soul crystal events are surprise events and there is no guarantee of what item it will offer or even of its happening at all. so my suggestion to exchange whenever its happen. but these kind of decision varies player to player. and that's the beauty of this game. so if you want to wait till you get favorable items in exchange, you can do that at your own risk.... happy gaming..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X