Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pet boss times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet boss times

could we plz get a set time, bc the battles are starting later and later..in time it will be during GB, CSGB, and WB....just have set times like you do for WB and other daily events

I agree with this. But at least you can find out when it will spawn. It respawns 6 hours after it is killed. But still should be at a set time.

Comment

I think the idea behind this is good, so no need to change.

Remember, people will always be like "I can't do this, cause I picked the wrong server and people should adjust after me cause I can complain a lot on the forums" hint hint.

With this system, it takes around 20min on our server to beat the boss, meaning if one boss starts at 1200 server time, the cycle will be:

and so forth. This means, no matter what times you have, you will be able to do them sooner or later.

And again with this "waaaah sylph boss spawns at gb, waaah", do you call channels when they show 2 good movies you wanna see and complain too? No, you decide which one is better and watch it. Same goes here. Decide whether you wanna do sylph boss, or the event that overlaps it.

Comment

Hello, JkLoser27 has a good point. In my opinion we kind of set our own times to fit our time zones on these boss's which is better than having set times that become inconvenient for many. As far as the overlapping other events goes, this is bound to happen as more events are added to the game we as players are going to have to pick which event we prefer to do over another, there is only so much time in a day.

Comment

what would already help is knowing the next one hour.
          This morning, some in my server were waiting for 2 hours because no one knew when it will happen.
          they though it was around the same time as the one yesterday, but it happen way later
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

dont change anything. it's more fun this way.

Comment

i get all 4, so i am good. i was speaking on behalf of others..and i will choose which event fits my needs. but the time will come when i have to choose between diamond csgb and pet boss...for now i have to wait and see....and to answer to ur comment JK, i just record..

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                i get all 4, so i am good. i was speaking on behalf of others..and i will choose which event fits my needs. but the time will come when i have to choose between diamond csgb and pet boss...for now i have to wait and see....and to answer to ur comment JK, i just record..
                for getting all 4 you never sleep ? Oo
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

i am retired , and i only sleep 6 hrs a day , so no...i dont sleep much

Comment

Working...
                  X