Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

balens magically vanishing -_-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balens magically vanishing -_-

ok so i recharged 500 balens since white apollo event and had it save all this while. about friday of last week i lost 35 balens and haden't a clue what i bought because i don't keep boxes in inventory and i don't double click on items so i couldn't have unlocked space by mistake. i continued playing and didn't worry about it. now about 30mins ago i lost a lot more. subtract the 35 i lost from 500 n what i just lost leaving me with 157 balens. i search for any new items or boxes i may have purchased even tho i know i didn't, there are no new spaces in inventory and all my gift boxes that needs balens to open are in vault. so please r2, tell me what magic is this cause i am very furious. did i forget to mention i have 500+ bound balens and i need not remind you that wartune gives option to spend bound balens 1st. i dont like this 1 bit

LinkX
    server 484

You could have trained your mount with no whips. I have done that. I bet that is what happened.

If you are sure you didn't do that, send a ticket in and they can look up what you used that on.

Comment

I think that in this instance, your best plan of attack would be to submit a support ticket. They can easily tell you where the balens went and what if anything they were spent on.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

no i didnt train mount either..and could u direct me in how i am supposed to send this ticket?

Comment

could u direct me in how i am supposed to send this ticket?

Comment

I sure can! In your game interface, go here and click the gm icon:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1697127

Once you click there, it will take you to a page full of important information.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1697126

All you need to do once you are on this page, is fill out each tab, and in the text box explain the situation in detail so that the support team can help you with the problem. The more information that they have, the easier a time they can have in resolving an issue.
            Last edited by GM_Magik; 10-16-2014, 08:35 PM.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ok thank you very much

Comment

Don't think submitting a ticket is gonna help you. The same happened to me (but with 1800 balens) submitted a ticket 40 days ago and still nothing...
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  Don't think submitting a ticket is gonna help you. The same happened to me (but with 1800 balens) submitted a ticket 40 days ago and still nothing...
                  You've been on the forum long enough to know that if you haven't had a reply in a few days, to poke one of the mods to relay the ticket... So give the number and we'll poke around.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X