Completion of astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completion of astrals

Hi there guys now i know some of you must have noticed that in our astral point exchange area we have 5 open slots (go to page 7 in star points exchange)

Here is a Pic
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Completion.png
Views:	1
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	1733017
    The reason its empty is because we don't have enough astral so i thought i could give some suggestions for some new astrals

Stone skin - Reduced chance for getting stunned by opponent by 5% (purple astral)
    Enhanced Stone skin - Reduced chance for getting stunned by opponent by 10% (orange astral)

These astrals are extremely useful against opponents like the Eyeball in crypts which stuns you also against gryphons but they mostly excel in PVE when you face opponents who can stun you and remove 1 very useful attack turn from you

Meteor Wave - a small chance to stun your opponent by 3%
    Enhanced Meteor Wave - a small chance to stun your opponent by 6%

These 2 astrals give you a small chance to stun your opponent this is basically your anti stone skin but of course this gives less chance to stun
    This is extremely useful in PVE but even more useful in PVP when you fight against very strong opponents
    Meteor Wave and Enhanced Meteor Wave CANNOT be upgraded they will always stay in level 1 like Energine

Epic Energine - This astral is an advanced version of the astral Energine this astral provides 1000 Exp instead of 500

These are my ideas for new astrals i hope this gets considered but if r2 already has made plans to fill up the slots then its ok (i hope its good)

THANK YOU
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-15-2012, 12:20 AM. Reason: Change on Stun astral
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

I think the stun would be OP because some skills has many shots like The special of the warrior and Archer

Comment

useless idea.. archer had stunned but need 100 rage
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R22079212 View Post
        I think the stun would be OP because some skills has many shots like The special of the warrior and Archer
        It won't cause stun is low on chance

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        useless idea.. archer had stunned but need 100 rage
        I am not talking for archer i am talking for every class including mages
        and the max chance to stun a person on purple astral is 30% thats level 10 purple astral
        which will take a long long long time to get and some might not cause it takes tooo much
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-14-2012, 08:39 AM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

3x mage party all lvl 5 stun astral - 30% chance to stun
          All RoF
          Results.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
            3x mage party all lvl 5 stun astral - 30% chance to stun
            All RoF
            Results.
            30% chance is on level 10 purple astral
            30% chance on level 5 is only for orange astral and stone skin clearly puts that into useless
            so a guy with stone skin
            will easily deflect the 30% stun
            i was just planing it for PVE not PVP since opposite can also happen and also if someone can stun u then u can also stun them thats a fact
            read again
            level 1 is 3% chance
            However i do get ur point mm ok let me change that please check if its good after i edit
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-14-2012, 10:20 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              It won't cause stun is low on chance

I am not talking for archer i am talking for every class including mages
              and the max chance to stun a person on purple astral is 30% thats level 10 purple astral
              which will take a long long long time to get and some might not cause it takes tooo much
              the ans is simple mage would be very OP .. they already OP and need more of it? lol
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                the ans is simple mage would be very OP .. they already OP and need more of it? lol
                read again
                it says only 3% on purple and 6% on orange and chance cannot be increased nor can astral be leveled

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

ugh its a waste of astral slot

Comment

Working...
                  X