Atol defender times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atol defender times

Would it be better to have Atol defender at 1 set time (Example 16-00) and multiply rewards by 4? because i can see it overlapping with other events such as Tree,GB,CSGB,Ame mine.Even 2 set times would do.
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

if you have it at 1 set time, people who can't make that time will complain.

have it set times, lets say: 00-06-12-18, someone will say: I can only play between 19-23!

Comment

what would help is : knowing the next boss time.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Hi there.. batmentor here.. the roving reporter of atollyness!

It works like this. Say it spawns at 6a.m. And you kill it at 6:37a.m. then the next one would spawn around 12:37p.m. it all depends on how fast the server kills it. From the time it is killed it will then spawn six hours after the death rattle is given. There is no "set" or "official" time like the world bosses. If few people are on it can take a small eternity.. if a lot are on.. it can drop down in record minutes.

Just hang in there and try to pay attention to when the last one died and it will be easier for you to get in those crucial hits in the future with your team
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Just hang in there and try to pay attention to when the last one died and it will be easier for you to get in those crucial hits in the future with your team
          when the previous happen around 03:00 04:00 am, few are still there in the morning to explain when it happened...

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            when the previous happen around 03:00 04:00 am, few are still there in the morning to explain when it happened...
            Right: but you can work out it when it will be...

If you know it spawns at ~03:00, when you go to bed, then you know the next one will be spawning between 09:00 and 10:00. It's not rocket science. -_-
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

If you know it spawns at ~03:00, when you go to bed, then you know the next one will be spawning between 09:00 and 10:00. It's not rocket science. -_-
              it respawns 6h after its killed?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                it respawns 6h after its killed?
                This is how I understand it to work, yes.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

yes, you can, but that also mean you could have to wait a lot of time as the warning come 4 minutes before it will show.
                  I'm not saying it's not possible to have an idea, but it would be user-friendly (*hope*) from r2games to add such an information in the game.

This is how I understand it to work, yes.
                  yes, that's why it's harder to know if we don't know how much time was needed to kill the previous one.
                  if few people are doing it, it can last really long.

Comment

Working...
                  X