Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BattleGround!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleGround!!

You should balance team in battleground i have a new char in a new server , and i always fight ppl lvl 39 with 45k br!! this is not right how can we upgrade and farm in batleground if we don't fight with same lvl's!!

Battlegrounds are bracketed by levels. The bracketing is as follows: lvl.30-39, lvl.35-44, lvl.40-49, lvl.45-54, lvl.50-59, lvl.55-64, lvl.60-69, lvl.65-74, lvl.70-80. I know people with a high battle rating can be frustrating, but its simply a case of how each person builds and works their character.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

just avoid battlegrounds if you dont want to lose, I go against some monster lvl 60s with 130k br + and a few with 200k br. just shutting up and collecting carts fast mean you wont be attacked much since they cant catch you
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

What?!!? There are actually players other than yourself in your bg's? I truly envy you sir

Comment

xD wich server you are??

Comment

Yesterday i was entered in lvl 70+BG 4 times, im lvl 69, 141k BR, so can beat some pleyers on that braket but stune really cupcake me cuz at that lvls HS lvl gap is a bit high and i got 3 rounds stunes, and sometimes do not count runes or awakening.

As i can only make 2BG and sometimes some mins of the one after WB kill, so just could make 600 honor yesterday plus GB. But that hows game mechanic works.
            Last edited by Linkoneusc; 10-18-2014, 07:40 AM.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
            X