exchange how to attack "Angel and Knight Troops"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange how to attack "Angel and Knight Troops"

Why Angel with magic attack can only attack enemies in the front, instead knight with melee attacks can strike even up to the area rear!!!

Where is the "LOGIC", an attack from the angel coming down from the sky can only injure the enemy in front, This should probably be fixed by way of "exchange", on how to attack from the "angel and knight"...

This is just a suggestion I can say

Originally posted by VanhoutKaze View Post
    Why Angel with magic attack can only attack enemies in the front, instead knight with melee attacks can strike even up to the area rear!!!

Where is the "LOGIC", an attack from the angel coming down from the sky can only injure the enemy in front, This should probably be fixed by way of "exchange", on how to attack from the "angel and knight"...

This is just a suggestion I can say
    Thats not true I get attacked by angels (i stand in the back allowing archers to mess with my knights and let me kill them fast)
    its just a matter of luck
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      Thats not true I get attacked by angels (i stand in the back allowing archers to mess with my knights and let me kill them fast)
      its just a matter of luck
      so Where is the "LOGIC" about magic attack coming down from the sky can only attack the enemy was at the front?

Comment

so Where is the "LOGIC" about magic attack coming down from the sky can only attack the enemy was at the front?
        i am saying it doesn't only attack in front row it attacks in the back row too read my reply again
        didn't u notice the I stand in the back and get attacked by angels?
        and didn't u notice
        Its just a matter of luck?
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          i am saying it doesn't only attack in front row it attacks in the back row too read my reply again
          didn't u notice the I stand in the back and get attacked by angels?
          and didn't u notice
          Its just a matter of luck?

since when angel can attack enemies that are behind if there is an enemy in front, don't make me laugh lol XD

you talk about luck, I'm talking about logic

Comment

since when angel can attack enemies that are behind if there is an enemy in front, don't make me laugh lol XD

you talk about luck, I'm talking about logic
            It is random. Like a dice throw. Like drawing a card from a 52-card deck. Like the ball in a roulette wheel.

There is no logic about it. If you try to find logic in it, most likely you'll go insane.

For a computer there is no angel or knight, just 9 imaginary matrix looking which matrix contains something to throw its hits.

Unless you know how the program "seeds" it random number generation, most likely you wont get the logic nor the pattern. Or unless, you have PH.D in Chaos Theory and take 1 billion notes which matrix the AI chooses.

I hope the long-winded opinion sounds logical enough for you.

My take.
            Last edited by DeGAUL; 10-14-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
              It is random. Like a dice throw. Like drawing a card from a 52-card deck. Like the ball in a roulette wheel.

There is no logic about it. If you try to find logic in it, most likely you'll go insane.

For a computer there is no angel or knight, just 9 imaginary matrix looking which matrix contains something to throw its hits.

Unless you know how the program "seeds" it random number generation, most likely you wont get the logic nor the pattern. Or unless, you have PH.D in Chaos Theory and take 1 billion notes which matrix the AI chooses.

I hope the long-winded opinion sounds logical enough for you.

My take.
              Have you seen the angel attack enemy in rearmost ?

as long as I play, this is never the case, then where is the random, as you describe the long-winded opinion?

what you describe is about knight, knight can strike at random enemy, thats why i say " Where is the "LOGIC", an attack from the angel coming down from the sky can only injure the enemy in front" Do you know about what I mean?

Comment

Have you seen the angel attack enemy in rearmost ?

as long as I play, this is never the case, then where is the random, as you describe the long-winded opinion?

what you describe is about knight, knight can strike at random enemy, thats why i say " Where is the "LOGIC", an attack from the angel coming down from the sky can only injure the enemy in front" Do you know about what I mean?
                OMG don't u know how to read
                WE SAID IT MATTERS ON LUCK IF UR ANGELS ARE NOT ATTACKING ENEMIES ON THE BACK THEN IT JUST MEANS THEY DON'T WANT TO
                SIMPLE
                I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY ANGELS WHEN I AM IN THE BACK PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

What he is trying to say is that Angels have hit him (Hyorinmaru6) when he was in the back row (with troops in front of you, I suppose. If not, this is useless). That means that your argument of "Angels ONLY hitting front enemies" is invalid. And the fact that your Angels keep hitting only the front row is not because that is the ONLY way, just that they have not hit the back row YET. Maybe in the near future....

What you do want, is maybe raise the probability of Angels hitting the back targets, or rather even out the chance of each target evenly. That way all targets MAY be hit evenly and not seem like the Angels are picking on the troops in front.

Comment

I've used angels since I've hit 40 and I haven't seen them hit anything but the front...wish mine would hit back row *kicks rocks*
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Well what R21763422 just pointed about my point is true
                      but just 1 question
                      Are u talking about the AOE of knights thats hitting both Front row and Back at the same time ?
                      If not then we are clear BUT if u are talking about an AOE which i have misunderstood

IF UR ANSWER IS YES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE AOE:

if ur talking about the AOE of knights which is done by CHANCE of 30% to deal 140% of damage to the row of targets
                      Also just to point it out the way u were talking about it made us think ur talking about the ability to ignore the front row and only hit the back row
                      the 1 row hit of a knight also known as AOE of the knights is only for knights
                      Angels have healing which is random

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        well what r21763422 just pointed about my point is true
                        but just 1 question
                        are u talking about the aoe of knights thats hitting both front row and back at the same time ?
                        If not then we are clear but if u are talking about an aoe which i have misunderstood

if ur answer is yes i am talking about the aoe:

If ur talking about the aoe of knights which is done by chance of 30% to deal 140% of damage to the row of targets
                        also just to point it out the way u were talking about it made us think ur talking about the ability to ignore the front row and only hit the back row
                        the 1 row hit of a knight also known as aoe of the knights is only for knights
                        angels have healing which is random
                        who talk about skill angel n knight, i talk about attack ( normal attack) why angel only attack in front line can't attack enemy on behind!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          I've used angels since I've hit 40 and I haven't seen them hit anything but the front...wish mine would hit back row *kicks rocks*
                          you have the same problem with me, why angel with magic attack only attack enemy in the front :3

Comment

Just tested it out and yup, mine only attack front rows.
                            Angels, Why u no attack back row?

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
                              Just tested it out and yup, mine only attack front rows.
                              Angels, Why u no attack back row?
                              you are right, you know what I mean ...

Comment

Working...
                              X