Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

exchange how to attack "Angel and Knight Troops"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so u want a magical attack type (actually angel is healing type) to attack in back row thats all?
    Ok fine lets hope we get a response from a Gm or admin cause i can't answer it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      OK so u want a magical attack type (actually angel is healing type) to attack in back row thats all?
      Ok fine lets hope we get a response from a Gm or admin cause i can't answer it
      yep, like a mage normal attack, i hope angel can do it like that, thats why i say about "logic" bro

Comment

its a game though it only has to deal with its own game "logic" . real word logic wouldnt apply. especially seeing how i doubt anyones ever seen an angel attack someone.

Comment

Originally posted by R23630619 View Post
          its a game though it only has to deal with its own game "logic" . real word logic wouldnt apply. especially seeing how i doubt anyones ever seen an angel attack someone.
          thats just my Suggestions in this forum bro...

if u say "especially seeing how i doubt anyones ever seen an angel attack someone" maybe you should watch the movie "GABRIEL" "LEGION" "The Prophecy", You can see how the angel attacking someone

Comment

lmao , this thread make my day full of laughter
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

LOL #facepalm

Comment

Working...
              X