Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Golden Road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Road

Hello i just recived an email from wartne that patch 3.1 part III is here with roll dices and please look carfull AT FIRST NAME EVENT ITS CALLED GOLDEN ROAD road that wasnt added here is the photo SO where is the event from first PHOTO ? dear R2GAMES OR MODERATORS? why you send email ? if the golden road event dont exist ?
    Last edited by MagicAslan; 10-17-2014, 04:53 PM.

It's a temporary event like underground palace, relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      It's a temporary event like underground palace, relax.
      So has it not started yet? I don't see it on my server either. When does it start?

Comment

No, event is not on yet. They will post date and info about Golden Road when it's about to begin.

Comment

At the moment the event in action is the Underground palace. it is a limited time event, much like Class Wars or Gods Descent. This is not to say that the Golden Road is not yet installed, it just may not be time for it to be held yet.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            At the moment the event in action is the Underground palace. it is a limited time event, much like Class Wars or Gods Descent. This is not to say that the Golden Road is not yet installed, it just may not be time for it to be held yet.
            So Undeground palace and Golden Road are 2 Different events but same like Class Wars they come 1 time per mounth ?

Comment

I believe the underground palace finishes on the 26th October and it started on the 15th. So I am wonder if Golden Road is similar in length so we could have one for the first part of the month and the other the second half of the month.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

That would actually make it good. Underground palace as a non-recharger is an awesome event, gotten like 5 crypt keys, 3 spirit conv. and some other "useless" items. and if Golden road has similair good items, I'll be so happy, and defently if it has "equal" rewards

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  That would actually make it good. Underground palace as a non-recharger is an awesome event, gotten like 5 crypt keys, 3 spirit conv. and some other "useless" items. and if Golden road has similair good items, I'll be so happy, and defently if it has "equal" rewards
                  golden road include holy cast material so far we know
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    golden road include holy cast material so far we know
                    So does underground, but that's just part of the rewards.

Comment

Working...
                    X