Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

res

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• res

someone could explain better like work these res? a ppl have told that them work only if are higher respet oppenent and in help tell the same. i'm confused. then what damn i should build mine damn res? . i've electro dark light fire res.

i use 90% hercules , 8% triton , 2% hades (still blue with 2 stars) i would upgrade hades , but if work like tell a my mate, hates is wrost sylph
    every hero has his hamster!

Resistance is the amount of damage you receive or negate from an enemy of a certain element. Each sylph has a certain amount of Positive Resistance and Negative resistance to certain elements. This is a great chart of the positives and negatives of each Sylph's Resistance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph Chart.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1697350

You should build your resistance based the enemy you are up against. This is especially helpful at the Defend Sylph Atoll event. If the enemy is fire based, I change all my resistance crystals to fire. If I still take too much damage I switch to a sylph with higher fire resistance.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-23-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

either that table is as wrong as it can get or the game numbers are...

look at whatever sylph in game and if u find those 125/25 whatever other number u r showing i give u a cookie
      afaik they should be 50 100 200 -200 -100 -100

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Edermask View Post
        Resistance is the amount of damage you receive or negate from an enemy of a certain element. Each sylph has a certain amount of Positive Resistance and Negative resistance to certain elements. This is a great chart of the positives and negatives of each Sylph's Resistance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109460[/ATTACH]

You should build your resistance based the enemy you are up against. This is especially helpful at the Defend Sylph Atoll event. If the enemy is fire based, I change all my resistance crystals to fire. If I still take too much damage I switch to a sylph with higher fire resistance.
        mentor could u suggest to dev,,, am lev 55 i have no hades or apollo. my res crystal is lev 7 all... i wanna open res reduce but i cant..... cuz atoll sylph total res stats is -50 without crystal... i need all sylph from atoll is +30 so am able open res reduce ty

Comment

Working...
        X