bags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bags

i'm again fully full in these damns bags. are 2 weeks that i'm too full. i've stooped of play to many things on wartune cuz i lose hours in these bags for have always 2-3 spots free.

i not have 950 bb for open 1 row and the problem is always the same. 3-4 rows in more are too fews , why 1 should be enough?

tell to me why wartune continue to deny us suggests.

not tell me stupid reoky "for gain them". this not is true cuz ppl leave the game for this and they not are stupid when lose money.
    every hero has his hamster!

Hi, I see you are frustrated, I also face the same problem quite frequently. Unfortunately at this time the only way to gain extra space is with bound/unbound balens. You can always make a suggestion on a possible solution for this in our suggestion thread and see what other players think and maybe get some attention to the issue You can find our suggestions and feedback thread here http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback
    Last edited by GM_Nami; 10-18-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Nami View Post
      Hi, I see you are frustrated, I also face the same problem quite frequently. Unfortunately at this time the only way to gain extra space is with bound/unbound balens. You can always make a suggestion on a possible solution for this in our suggestion thread and see what other players think and maybe get some attention to the issue You can find our suggestions and feedback thread here http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback
      i got all bags open and still dont have space, what should i do?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        i got all bags open and still dont have space, what should i do?
        Consider "sacrificing" any items you really would consider to not have an important use? That's all I can really suggest personally.
        Welcome to R2 Games:
        The land of awesome people, trolls, spammers and the quiet people whose names you don't quite remember. Unless they are a Mod!
        I...Am...Hungry...I...Shall...Be...Back...By...The...Time...You...Count...The...Full...Stops...!
        "Thou trolleth! Thy shall greet death herecome morning! I haveth no idea what I am sayeth!"

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenBrickRoad View Post
          Consider "sacrificing" any items you really would consider to not have an important use? That's all I can really suggest personally.

gee, i hope he wasn't being sarcastic towards the mentor
          that would make you look so stupid
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I have never faced this problem but I see it is a huge problem for those who do not cash, sad that yall can't unlock for cheap vouchers prices like us old players have.

Comment

What I do is synthesize luck stones to level 9 and sell the rest frees lot space up.
              Convert gems to level 4 frees up space to.
              Sell pointless items u will never have use for.
              sell essences for gold get some good amounts of gold or get sylphs to sacrifice if enough.
              store items in Guild Vault.
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                I have never faced this problem but I see it is a huge problem for those who do not cash, sad that yall can't unlock for cheap vouchers prices like us old players have.
                i'm angry for this. so ppl have told that with bb the priced was cheap. so i not have bought all 3rd bags. and i stay still waiting that wartune put the right value 7200:20
                every hero has his hamster!

Comment

viva las vouchers!
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                    viva las vouchers!
                    +1000 I get all my bank slot with voutchers ! Only for old player \o/

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                      +1000 I get all my bank slot with voutchers ! Only for old player \o/
                      but in vouchers generation you won't be able to get even lvl 6 gem formula, all cashiers item can only be bought with balens not vouchers
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	crystaloids.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	1697272

Not sure,but i think this is the inventory space one start with nowadays, no wonder the newer servers are empty as hell.
                        With the number of different items, and the ridiculous costs to open up space only hard cashers or people familiar with the game keep on playing.

Just from my point of view,if i would have start with just that,i would have quit long before i even decided to recharge because i liked the game.
                        I started a month or so before the cloud city patch came, so i was able to open up a few rows on 2nd page with vouchers.
                        But with 6 rows, and for starters a low lvl guild vault, I doubt there will be players left to even come to the point when they decide to recharge.
                        Lack of space is ruining more fun then some lag or stupid translations errors imo.
                        Last edited by pietjeprecies; 10-21-2014, 10:32 AM. Reason: cuz i can

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Just from my point of view,if i would have start with just that,i would have quit long before i even decided to recharge because i liked the game.
                          I started a month or so before the cloud city patch came, so i was able to open up a few rows on 2nd page with vouchers.
                          But with 6 rows, and for starters a low lvl guild vault, I doubt there will be players left to even come to the point when they decide to recharge.
                          Lack of space is ruining more fun then some lag or stupid translations errors imo.
                          I completely agree, I don't know how they expect to attract new players when one of the first things to come up is such a ripoff. I bet it loses them more money to make it so ridiculously expensive than to draw new players in and let them spend more later.

Comment

How about taking maps just when you do them instead of taking a dozen of them at once.
                            That will get you some space instead of wasting it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Michael View Post
                              How about taking maps just when you do them instead of taking a dozen of them at once.
                              That will get you some space instead of wasting it like that.
                              Thats not my toon lol

Which you would have known if you would bother to read my entire post.

Comment

Working...
                              X