Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]109211[/ATTACH]

Not sure,but i think this is the inventory space one start with nowadays, no wonder the newer servers are empty as hell.
    With the number of different items, and the ridiculous costs to open up space only hard cashers or people familiar with the game keep on playing.

Just from my point of view,if i would have start with just that,i would have quit long before i even decided to recharge because i liked the game.
    I started a month or so before the cloud city patch came, so i was able to open up a few rows on 2nd page with vouchers.
    But with 6 rows, and for starters a low lvl guild vault, I doubt there will be players left to even come to the point when they decide to recharge.
    Lack of space is ruining more fun then some lag or stupid translations errors imo.
    yoir situation is wrost of my, but i understood like you feel. for me is too hard with 2 bags + lvl 10 vault.

for new players is hardest. a new player time ago have fulled his bags in 1-2 days of play.. ike damn they can play and in future cash in this game? wartune stay getting out all opportunities that the game grow well, played with fun, more feedback from players , etc.
    every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Michael View Post
      How about taking maps just when you do them instead of taking a dozen of them at once.
      That will get you some space instead of wasting it like that.
      some kid posted that screenshot on forums the other week

but im having same problem, started well after cloud city patch
      only 1 invent open
      and well yeah
      im usually tied for space, but i have some things to sell
      like the excess shards for 70 gear i dont use
      Click image for larger version

Name:	eqeChq7.png
Views:	1
Size:	530.1 KB
ID:	1697283
      i've also stopped converting gems (they fill up my mail box now)
      since my accident last night
      and im still angry about that
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Michael View Post
        How about taking maps just when you do them instead of taking a dozen of them at once.
        That will get you some space instead of wasting it like that.
        lamest answer I have ever read...Do you even play the game?? Those few inventory space will be full, I am playing since voucher time, got all unlock and have to use mail to get more space, imagine with only 6 rows....

The price to unlock should have been reduce by 20 with the elimination of vouchers. The price is realy prohibitive.

Comment

price for inventory slots should be reduced. ALOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
            price for inventory slots should be reduced. ALOT!!
            not only. we need more bags. 3 bags + vault lvl 10 , continue to be too fews. also heavy chasher some times not are happy of this too few space. imagine we free players or wrost new players
            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

just make ALL ITEMS stackable to 9999. PROBLEM SOLVE

Comment

Originally posted by jessysilver View Post
                just make ALL ITEMS stackable to 9999. PROBLEM SOLVE
                clearly you didnt see the 160k soul crystals i have in my vault, 9999 stacking isnt the issue
                we have the 9999 stackings, but nowhere to put it all
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

make 999.999 stacks (makes sense) or add an item that one can get monthly on devotion (26 days) that opens 1 inventory row, regardless of price, for free

either way u look at it, its a good idea. and dont give me the **** "but r2 loses money" cuz 1 row a month is nothing, especially seeing how the game is going (more and more merges, less and less player, empty new servers) and for new players it STILL makes sense to wait to get the illusion of a free item (considering many would make the mistake of blowing it on low price row, like 1st, 2nd) istead of opening a couple then using it on more expensive rows.

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                    make 999.999 stacks (makes sense) or add an item that one can get monthly on devotion (26 days) that opens 1 inventory row, regardless of price, for free

either way u look at it, its a good idea. and dont give me the **** "but r2 loses money" cuz 1 row a month is nothing, especially seeing how the game is going (more and more merges, less and less player, empty new servers) and for new players it STILL makes sense to wait to get the illusion of a free item (considering many would make the mistake of blowing it on low price row, like 1st, 2nd) istead of opening a couple then using it on more expensive rows.
                    a great idea.
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      but in vouchers generation you won't be able to get even lvl 6 gem formula, all cashiers item can only be bought with balens not vouchers
                      but now they able -_-

Comment

-ask for a kick from guild. all items in vault will go to mail. remember to put in only items that reached max stack, and items that you dont have to use atm but u will in the future.
                        -synth gems to level 4 and convert to 1 type of gem. (or if you want, convert all gems into 1 type, regardless of level.)
                        -synth shards into 1 type of lvl 1 res crystal
                        -after doing tmaps, sell unused maps (i keep blue+ for next day)
                        -you dont have to grab jewel hunt rewards right away. keep it there until the day you need it, or until your inv gets some breathing space.
                        -sell junks (obviously)

im living off of this system for quite a while with 7 rows inv space and lvl 8 vault. ( accidentally opened one row -.- )
                        when sc event comes, ill grab all my sc from mail. when mtw event comes, ill grab my mtws from mail.

but i really wish r2 would give cheaper, or better yet free way to open up inv space. +1 to this:
                        S292 Archer level 46
                        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

+1.
                          Would be a great way to encourage or reward long lasting players (of course, won't ever happen, but meh :P )
                          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                          Class : Knight
                          Nick : Khine

Comment

Working...
                          X