atoll boss time uncertain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atoll boss time uncertain

there is no certainty as to when the boss appears slyph atoll.
    players hate this. considers mocked.

players can not set the time to be able to follow this.
    please tell us for definite schedule atoll boss

*facepalm*

Next Atoll Boss spawn time = Previous Atoll Boss death time + 6 hours.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I really wish I could tell you the time. I have this awesome snoopy watch and all that.. but the problem is, each servers time is different and its based on not only when it spawns but how long it takes to kill during that spawn. if a lot of people are online it can go fast, where as early in the morning when fewer are on, it can take a small eternity. The boss will spawn six hours after it is killed, so its not written in stone as to when it will spawn.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I really wish I could tell you the time. I have this awesome snoopy watch and all that.. but the problem is, each servers time is different and its based on not only when it spawns but how long it takes to kill during that spawn. if a lot of people are online it can go fast, where as early in the morning when fewer are on, it can take a small eternity. The boss will spawn six hours after it is killed, so its not written in stone as to when it will spawn.
        one of the sylph boss will happen during the night. so it's possible most of the player in the morning don't know when the last one happened. having somewhere we could know when the next boss will happen would help everyone.
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
        X