Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Here's my version of some astral

um i have my idea

Pristine of Ignorance - has 6% chance to ignore 2000 armor NOTE SIDE EFFECT also deals 30% damage delth on you (NOTE WHEN LEVELING THIS ASTRAL CHANCE INCREASE)

Pristine of Last Will - when your health drops to 0 has 20% chance to revive gaining 1000 health (NOTE WHEN LEVELING THIS ASTRAL CHANCE INCREASE )

Pristine of Silence - has 6% to silence an enemy for 2-3 turns

Well Just sharing my own thank you

Om i also forgot ne runes

Rune of hasta - Cooldown reduction by 10% for 4 turns

Rune of frostbite - Deals 100 damage to all enemy and reduce there Action speed by 50%
    Last edited by R22079212; 10-15-2012, 12:31 AM.

Originally posted by R22079212 View Post
    um i have my idea

Pristine of Ignorance - has 6% chance to ignore 3000 armor NOTE SIDE EFFECT also deals 30% damage delth on you (NOTE WHEN LEVELING THIS ASTRAL CHANCE INCREASE)

Pristine of Last Will - when your health drops to 0 has 20% chance to revive gaining 1000 health (NOTE WHEN LEVELING THIS ASTRAL CHANCE AND HP INCREASE )

Pristine of Silence - has 6% to silence an enemy for 2-3 turns

Well Just sharing my own thank you

Om i also forgot ne runes

Rune of hasta - Cooldown reduction by 10% for 4 turns

Rune of frostbite - Deals 100 damage to all enemy and reduce there Action speed by 50%
    Make overpower even more powered nice idea
    NOT

Pristine Ignorance has way too much advantage with that i can throw my pristine force astral down the drain i mean come on it gives more advantage than ur level 45 PVP gear
    worst it ignores armor

Pristine of last will also gives way too much cause a defeat already takes time when ur in PVP with this u can make a player who is hard to beat impossible to beat

Pristine silence makes knights losers when they already lack attack speed

Runes like those will be used too many times in arena and BG making things unfair
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i got another idea for astral

Pristine of Titan = 2% chance doubled ur damage

Pristine of Knowledge = 15 int

Pristine of Power = 15 power

Pristine of Defender = 15 endurance

Pristine of Voodoo = 2% chance give enemy -25% pdef,mdef,P.attack,M.attack

Pristine of sacred bleed =5% chance give enemy bleed effect 800 last 2 turns can stack 3 times

last my OP astral Pristine of Imortality = 3% chance make u invincible+regen 1000 HP last 2 turns
      Last edited by joboer; 10-14-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joboer View Post
        i got another idea for astral

Pristine of Titan = 2% chance doubled ur damage

Pristine of Knowledge = 15 int

Pristine of Power = 15 power

Pristine of Defender = 15 endurance

Pristine of Voodoo = 2% chance give enemy -25% pdef,mdef,P.attack,M.attack

Pristine of sacred bleed =5% chance give enemy bleed effect 800 last 2 turns can stack 3 times

last my OP astral Pristine of Imortality = 3% chance make u invincible+regen 1000 HP last 2 turns
        We already have damage dealing astral
        15 on intellect,15 on power and 15 on endurance is a basic throw my Pattk Pdef Mdef and HP astrals
        Voodoo - gives knights disadvantage since its same effect eye ball in crypts give knights who lack criticals can be easily killed
        scared bleed - we already have skills why astrals?

Immortality gives too much
        Think little less and think of the effect on each class
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Umm so i debuff Pristine of ignorance

Pristine of last wall when leveling it only chance increase

ugh even warrior are bieng silence they hit strong with there normal and its not like every day you get the chance to silence them
          Last edited by R22079212; 10-15-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            Make overpower even more powered nice idea
            NOT

Pristine Ignorance has way too much advantage with that i can throw my pristine force astral down the drain i mean come on it gives more advantage than ur level 45 PVP gear
            worst it ignores armor

Pristine of last will also gives way too much cause a defeat already takes time when ur in PVP with this u can make a player who is hard to beat impossible to beat

Pristine silence makes knights losers when they already lack attack speed

Runes like those will be used too many times in arena and BG making things unfair
            AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS! These astrals are too OP...

Comment

Originally posted by R22079212 View Post
              Umm so i debuff Pristine of ignorance

Pristine of last wall when leveling it only chance increase

ugh even warrior are bieng silence they hit strong with there normal and its not like every day you get the chance to silence them
              Warriors AKA knights are being underpowered since they are class of endgame
              u might feel that they are strong but they are not trust me if u feel weak then its because ur playing wrong
              Ignorance takes 3000 armor dude even i don't have that much
              really
              ignorance is OVER KILL AND ALSO WORST PART IS ITS A 1 HIT KILL ITS LIKE A LEVEL 70 VS LEVEL 3

Last will restores 1000 health when u die ???
              Failure means Failure end it thats it ok it may give a chance to restore ur Health During the Game but NOT during death

Silence a warrior who is already weak and SLOW
              Warrior cast speed 50% longer than a mage cast speed and 100% cast speed than archers

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
              X