Cross gb fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross gb fraud

so if u guys check the hot shop u can see 10 vulcan hammers for 899 balens .... so whats wrong with u r2 guys. why u add cross gb which is the highest possible event and should be imo the most rewarding. guilds got merged ppl got in a crazy state of fixing br all for a better chance for what. this is a middle finger to all the ppl who dont wanna blow their CC here and yes they still exist ..... i bet those elite club guys whined so much for getting left out of top ranks they had to add this in shop .. so Cross GB is just another fraud only good for ppl getting a free mount no point aiming for high ranks no point struggling for lightcashers and no this isnt a whine post . im just fed up cause i thought there would be a fair event for all guilds . are u good in pvp u got good strategy? u get top place u get hammers u get holy forge thats advantage for effort and time planning. yet balens got in this zone too . GJ r2 GJ

I'm not sure if you noticed, but you can buy ANYTHING in this game, in ANY amount. You can have 200k+ BR after 1 month if you choose to. You can spend any amount on this game. You can choose to spend time instead. But those who can spend a lot will be always ahead. Simplified, Wartune is a game where you just spend money and/or time to increase a number (BR) in a computer's memory. You are just a jumping frog
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

http://www.clubpenguin.com/

i believe you are looking for this game
      its free to play
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

u didnt even grasped what i was saying. i know pretty well its a pay2win game. after all im playing this for 2 years +. . getting top in cross gb meens ppl in this guild actually have paid to be there.my point is just this should be the priviledge of top guilds to get as many vulcan hammers as they can without seeing them in the bloody hot sales. no wartune is more than that. its a mini community fueled by recharges and growing by free and cashers playtime alike at a 20-80 rate imho. Fherlayt im not a freebie nor a whiner nor a troll . what im trying to say is that they added XGB with all this great things in shop where there should be only there for the worthy that actually kicked arse in this event. u think it was a smart marketing move to add them in shop? they lost profits out of it causse its much easier to grow with holy forge that with all other balen or time needing stuff. they just lose money and contradict their patches.
        PS im looking for agame where i can be a whale and i can crush baby seals... crawl away and find one for me aussie

Comment

would you like some more free online games?
          http://www.neopets.com/
          http://www.hellokittyonline.com/
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Considering that a lot of top players were f'd over by the preliminaries matching, I bet some would rage quit if they couldn't buy hammers, so this is just good business for Wartune.

Would you consider the 4-5 mil BR guilds that got into the diamond group for finals to be the deserving arse kickers? Because a lot of actually deserving guilds got shunted to lower brackets for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
              so if u guys check the hot shop u can see 10 vulcan hammers for 899 balens .... so whats wrong with u r2 guys. why u add cross gb which is the highest possible event and should be imo the most rewarding. guilds got merged ppl got in a crazy state of fixing br all for a better chance for what. this is a middle finger to all the ppl who dont wanna blow their CC here and yes they still exist ..... i bet those elite club guys whined so much for getting left out of top ranks they had to add this in shop .. so Cross GB is just another fraud only good for ppl getting a free mount no point aiming for high ranks no point struggling for lightcashers and no this isnt a whine post . im just fed up cause i thought there would be a fair event for all guilds . are u good in pvp u got good strategy? u get top place u get hammers u get holy forge thats advantage for effort and time planning. yet balens got in this zone too . GJ r2 GJ
              LOL.. You honestly thought 9 hammers a week xserver was going to be the only way to get them? They were being offered in event chest drops and exchange well before xserver even started. Congratz on being the biggest noob in wartune.. for today.

Comment

these sells only purpose (imo) is to feed the brainless cashers and buy everything and at the same time, make a newish event OBSOLETE, i bet may of the cribabies
                that got put down to iron group will mass buy these stuff lol

Good for R2 i guess, even with all the problems the game has (cache, lag and ****) ppl keep spending enourmous amounts of $$ lol

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
                  why do u care who got most money win game I thought u would learn that by now ....intelligence strategy bahaha u must be really deluded if u think that count ....it goes buy a lot balens buy hades evolve it max it to orange pump it max with sepulcrum and 1 shot any group with delph that don't possess ppl with similar sylph

and its same with holy forge we mortals without money will slowly upg wepons while cashers with most money will do that very fast

Comment

Working...
                  X