Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

moving account from 1 server to another.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving account from 1 server to another.

i find out many of us are playing either at wrong server or wrong timezone. for now the choice is move to another server which is simple for newbie but not for those VIPs.
    u need to cancel your VIP before moving to another server. many people don't know about this and i saw some people quit while R2 still charge them for VIP.

usually those high lvls are lazy to move to another server. they just quit.

suggestion for certain amount of balen, we can move our char to another server for 1 time only.
    ☣CAIN☣

It's just not possible to do. And, if it could be done, which it cannot, people would move to a newer server so that they would be on the top of the ranks. It's just not a good idea, and will lead to all sorts of problems.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

agree with ML.bad idea bad suggestion -1

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        It's just not possible to do. And, if it could be done, which it cannot, people would move to a newer server so that they would be on the top of the ranks. It's just not a good idea, and will lead to all sorts of problems.
        Very well said.. I so love MemLane

Comment

Well its ok as long you are only moving server that released before your current server.. so no OP characters on new ones.. probably 1-2 servers before your current one.. just my 2 cents..

Comment

Personally it shouldn't be implemented where you can transfer toons from one server to another but as aranjhen said, if it does happen...yea you can only go to the servers older than the one you are currently in. But no there really isn't much point in transferring toons from one server to another.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Game is ** Ive been playing since Day one TOP lvl/ PVP rank Obtain, Spent well over 2000$ real cash, They bring out 4 new servers every 2-3 days making all servers a Ghost Town. Killing a good game just to make the $$$ not cool

Comment

I found about this game on facebook and went straight to the wartune site. I am from Europe and would choose an european server, as its they are now grouped on the page (2 months ago they weren't). I choosed S2, now knowing anything about that server. It happens it USA time zone and the only minus is battlegrounds for me starting at 3 AM (when 95% of Europe is sleeping) so to get better gear, I would need to stay up. I am for the account transfers (only once) between servers cause there are mistakes and miss informations from both sides, Wartune develops and players. We as players do not invest only money in game, all of us spent real time to develop our character and its very hard to dump it and start again on new server. Problem is unbalanced character/moved server? ...there is no thing as "we can't" its only "we won't" ..find a solution. Why not give the player 1 oportunity to go to older server (thus eliminating that over powered character) or if not, move the player but strip him for like 2-3-4 weeks -33% of its powers. Or at least, in 12 hrs, make all the events playable and then for sure, there will be no more problems of moving servers.

Comment

umm i think its called server merge i now games that do this but dont have problems?

Comment

Absolutelly NOT agree, if some 60 players from servers 1-5 comes on the last opened servers all players DISAPPEAR, they will not have a reason to work then.

Comment

Originally posted by jenlove View Post
                      Game is ** Ive been playing since Day one TOP lvl/ PVP rank Obtain, Spent well over 2000$ real cash, They bring out 4 new servers every 2-3 days making all servers a Ghost Town. Killing a good game just to make the $$$ not cool
                      been saying this for weeks but all about the money and not the players
                      giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                      server 164 brighthollow
                      class : archer
                      current level : 54
                      favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Working...
                      X