Mount Traning Whips Exchange Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Traning Whips Exchange Event

Hello r2 guyz, since the last event has been pretty generous there are players that had maxed their stable stats and others like me are about to, would be great if you implement a Mount Trainig Whip Exchange Event. About exchage items i leave it to the creativity of the guyz that read this thread, i would like to see all those suggestions.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Whisp and fate stones exchange events should be tumb up.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

In china max stat for mounts is now 6k per stat, sc we see new adv SC future patch

Comment

R2 should implement 8 new lvl of basic stables. ( lvl 9 - 16) That would add 160 more mount lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by Malxik View Post
          In china max stat for mounts is now 6k per stat, sc we see new adv SC future patch
          Advancerad Soul has Soul Mark purple one and not Soul Crystal.

Soul mark is indeed different than soul crystals and you can earn them later on in the advanced battle ground. Now i don't know, but i don't think we will be able to synthesize the souls into advanced souls.

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
          R2 should implement 8 new lvl of basic stables. ( lvl 9 - 16) That would add 160 more mount lvl.
          I should like to see add 1 lvl per star at Mount Refine

1 to 5 star mount can give 1 to 5 more lvls.

That should be great to and not +10 stats per star.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            Hello r2 guyz, since the last event has been pretty generous there are players that had maxed their stable stats and others like me are about to, would be great if you implement a Mount Trainig Whip Exchange Event. About exchage items i leave it to the creativity of the guyz that read this thread, i would like to see all those suggestions.
            Hello.
            Such an event would be useful for the players that maxed their mounts I guess.
            Thumbs up!

Comment

I would like option for exhange for one of the following items:

☆Mount Hoof
              ☆Gem Pack
              ☆Res. Crystal Shards
              ☆Will Crystal Shards

Even i can get insane and think they allow you to exchange it for old event mounts, this will make peeps extremly happy and will keep them building their stable stats and needing whip, this can make some cashers needing to buy some whips since the one they've got had to be used to get the mount, is better than having those whips sitting there.
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

You all want to exchange items whom you cant use anymore for other items that have short time of use.
                With an exchange all those items become useless even sooner.

I would rather exchange 10k sc for an extra row in my inventory, or my whips for mounts or a mount atribute stat raise then for other stuff that will soon become useless.

Comment

Is a good suggestion 2... inv issue is a NM. And we all need mounts, maybe 1k MTW for each +1 Stat would be good, a +10 Stat mount would cost 10k MTW and a +20 Stat would cost 20K MTW and so on.
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                  X