Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph atoll boss

Hi all

I don't understand sylph atoll boss event. Only the top 5 recieve gift and the rest only gold ? Thanx in advance

sadly yes... only top 5 partys get rewards. Thats 20 player...
    In our server we hardly get 40 people in Atoll Boss for last hit rewards (a chest that can drop 99% 200 bbs, or 1% apollo/hades seal white)

It spamm every 6 hours after u kill last one... I dont like this, we lose time... a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
      sadly yes... only top 5 partys get rewards. Thats 20 player...
      In our server we hardly get 40 people in Atoll Boss for last hit rewards (a chest that can drop 99% 200 bbs, or 1% apollo/hades seal white)

It spamm every 6 hours after u kill last one... I dont like this, we lose time... a lot.
      Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Rank doesn't matter at all except first.

8-10% damage get 15 loids, 10-12% get 30 loids, 12%+ damage get 50 loids.

Vulcan stoves are your % damage/2 rounded down.
      A post from someone smart - nothing to do with rank whatsoever, just because your top 5 teams are stronger doesn't mean they get anything special for being the top 5 teams (aside from #1 team)

Comment

The chests that go to a random team are not bad at all. I would have to say the chance for a hades or apollo is higher than 1% too because there has been at least one drop every day so far on my server (and I have only been on for 2 or 3 per day) and 200 bound balens is darn good for a non casher. Plus with the varying times it adds other elements ie when it conflict with WB, it means the top players go to atoll and the lower players make a lot more gold/daru from WB.

What they do need to add though is a timer so players know when the next one is, 4 minutes warning is lousy, at least give a 30 min count down then have the sylphs go poof 4 min ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
          The chests that go to a random team are not bad at all. I would have to say the chance for a hades or apollo is higher than 1% too because there has been at least one drop every day so far on my server (and I have only been on for 2 or 3 per day) and 200 bound balens is darn good for a non casher. Plus with the varying times it adds other elements ie when it conflict with WB, it means the top players go to atoll and the lower players make a lot more gold/daru from WB.

What they do need to add though is a timer so players know when the next one is, 4 minutes warning is lousy, at least give a 30 min count down then have the sylphs go poof 4 min ahead.
          you can calculate the correct timing of next sylph boss yourself
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            you can calculate the correct timing of next sylph boss yourself
            yes *IF* you know when the last one ended. I don't know about you but I uhm you know am offline for more than 6 hour at a time.

Comment

yes *IF* you know when the last one ended. I don't know about you but I uhm you know am offline for more than 6 hour at a time.
              this is not single-player RPG, you can ask others lol
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I am wondering about the sylph crystalloids. so far I only got some when I was in one of the top 5 teams, but it seems strange if that is the only way to get them as the mount won't be available for everyone, unless the strong player piggyback the weaker players.

Comment

I was in a team that finished #8 and got the sylph crystalloids and stoves, its not just the top 5 teams.

Comment

If your team does 8% damage you'll get some loids, but that's the minimum, so on most servers that might be top 5 teams only, but in general rank doesn't matter apart from 1st place rewards.

Comment

thanks for the clarification. the team I was in was rank 6 and we got only gold, so I assumed it was the top 5 teams who get the loids.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lumina- View Post
                        thanks for the clarification. the team I was in was rank 6 and we got only gold, so I assumed it was the top 5 teams who get the loids.
                        not sure
                        it seems it depend of the % of damage your team did
                        Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        8-10% damage get 15 loids, 10-12% get 30 loids, 12%+ damage get 50 loids.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Each rank awards go down rank 1 get highest then other ranks get lower at Rank 6 I got 15 loids for mount and I think 4 stoves.

Also spawn every 6 hours is annoying but gives different teams chance of top 5 if was at set times I am sure all you be seeing are the top teams there.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Our server top team each of players have password for other 3 so we are doomed to never get any rank1 reward :/ And yes they are that OP to others that even if 1 play 4 they quite easily win. If they all online they win by 5%+ gap

Comment

Well after a couple of days things have gotten worse on my server, interest plummeted and there are no longer enough participants to get the lucky chests, so now it is just the top team that gets anything worth the monotony of the 30 min battle. Earlier today the only reason my team continued past 12% after seeing there was no chance at the lucky chests was because we were guaranteed to be top team. Once I get the mount I think I will be done with this event, the lucky chests were nice but no longer exist on my server.

Comment

Working...
                              X