Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 40 legendary collection set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 40 legendary collection set

So my suggestion is for allow it to work if you make jewel or ring epic too not only *equipement* because as an exemple, it's not for *everyone* but people who bother just to buy 500 balens for the lv 40 weapon have to waste 50 leg stone to make the weapon anyway for equipement when it could be used for something else, just my opinion.
    Shadowbound Active player.
    -Mango
    -S88
    Guild: BloodBay

Originally posted by Ombrenoir View Post
    So my suggestion is for allow it to work if you make jewel or ring epic too not only *equipement* because as an exemple, it's not for *everyone* but people who bother just to buy 500 balens for the lv 40 weapon have to waste 50 leg stone to make the weapon anyway for equipement when it could be used for something else, just my opinion.
    Hello.
    Thank you for submitting your suggestion.
    This is an interesting suggestion,but if I am correct,then this would break the rings/jewels bonuses.
    And also from what I know,you don't have to spend any balens to get the weapon.
    What I can say though,is that I would like to see some extra feedback on this

Take care.

Comment

I am talking about the free weapon you get is you spend a minimum of 500 balens. it is an epic weapon better then the level 40 one. that what i mean by its a waste to epic a weapon your not gonna use just for the quest
      Shadowbound Active player.
      -Mango
      -S88
      Guild: BloodBay

Comment

It is the first recharge rewards you now get a weapon with it.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
        X