Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph choose advice help

i was have amazon queen blue 3 star and i was feed it with alot of spelcurm
    but after that alot of ppl told me if u do 1 star gaia or eve now what ever will be better
    vs archers and knight also in WB and i start to build up gaia to blue 2 star and close
    to be 3 star and i feed it with about 300 spelcurm but i still see my amazon queen
    stronger than it in WB and other pve thngs also vs archers and yes its higher damage
    vs knights but only 5 ~ 6 k higher damage so not so high and now iam so confsued
    keep up build gaia or amazon becuse i got enuogh star stand star tear shard to refine
    it just make it purple and will evolove it so what u think going be better and here some
    pic of both sylphs and i bought skills of it as well Click image for larger version

Name:	ddd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	1758548Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of ddd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	1758549

forget say iam Mage

Comment

i would get cerberus as a mage, you will hurt other mages with it
      and even though i have a herc (archer) a guildie has a cerberus, and its an absolute beast
      its skills imo are much better than hercs
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        i would get cerberus as a mage, you will hurt other mages with it
        and even though i have a herc (archer) a guildie has a cerberus, and its an absolute beast
        its skills imo are much better than hercs
        Totally agree here, AQ/Eve almost have same damage but which gives u advantages over others is that u play on the Fire Res (which hardly ppl put on them)
        and its skills almost hit as Eve does..
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

Cerebus has superior attacks, BUT comparted to herc its skills are alot slower to fire off. Minor drawback really though, still recommend cerebus

Comment

i think amazon and eve are both great sylphs, you dont have to worry you wasted seps or mahra or anything since you needed 3 sylphs in the end to use.
            im a mage and have herc, aq and hades. in the beginning i choose aq than switched it to eve.

imo eve is more of a pve sylph and aq is more a bit of the pvp sylphs with the bleeds. However i think as soon as you get hades, it's a better option to use that than aq. I would say stick with aq, since its different than eve you can put more debuffs on enemies (reduce mdef with herc, add +10% dmg from cerb) and its better for cw and i believe its a bit better for tok since most ppl in tok uses light,dark and elec resis crystals

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
              i was have amazon queen blue 3 star and i was feed it with alot of spelcurm
              but after that alot of ppl told me if u do 1 star gaia or eve now what ever will be better
              vs archers and knight also in WB and i start to build up gaia to blue 2 star and close
              to be 3 star and i feed it with about 300 spelcurm but i still see my amazon queen
              stronger than it in WB and other pve thngs also vs archers and yes its higher damage
              vs knights but only 5 ~ 6 k higher damage so not so high and now iam so confsued
              keep up build gaia or amazon becuse i got enuogh star stand star tear shard to refine
              it just make it purple and will evolove it so what u think going be better and here some
              pic of both sylphs and i bought skills of it as well [ATTACH=CONFIG]108992[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]108993[/ATTACH]
              Hello.
              This is a matter of personal preferences and playstyle.
              But,from what I've seen so far,patk sylphs are generally preferred by mages because they hit other mages harder than matk ones,and that could be helpful in CW.
              So this would narrow it down to dark fire and wind
              If you are also thinking at WB,a sylph with extra damage might be helpful,and that is the fire one.
              By putting all this information together,i'd say it would be a choice between dark and fire.I'm saying dark also because it has a higher growth rate.

Take care,hope it helps.
              Last edited by Xander.; 10-20-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Electro, so you will do better in world boss and everywhere else..over time the gold will help you more than class wars

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                  Electro, so you will do better in world boss and everywhere else..over time the gold will help you more than class wars
                  you got a herc? i cant remember

but put your herc vs alleys cerb lets see who wins

anyway when alley was a little higher than my current br, his 3 star cerb was doing 600-700k to wb
                  my herc doing ~500k at 1 star
                  so probably about the same damage overall
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

[QUOTE=Brutal_Hobo;1142535]you got a herc? i cant remember

sure hercluis win ,, hercluis much better than cerberus why i need blees skille when i can reduce mag def by 30% thin delphic with 470% damage ??? CW all use hercluis unless mage cw they use aegis or hercluis or cerberus ,,

Comment

my advice for u keep build ur gaia/ eve whatever but dont waste ur mahra and star tear shard and tears on
                      refine amazon queen its useless sylph at my guildmates mages and archers used to have cerberus thin they change with 4 star eve
                      and they say its much better than cerberus with hercluis u can hurt anything pve and pvp even will kille mages without any problem

Comment

CW is just a small part of wartune. I play this game singe 1 and half year and i can tell u that 1sylp not enough for all. Best is have 1 singel target sylph and one aoe sylph for group pvp. The aoe sylph i would max and singel target sylph upgrade to like 50 k BR AS it will be enough to do decent damage. If u dont have mich money for 2 sylph get amazon qeueen as mage since better vs other mage and delphic can hit 2 target what better for alot pvp areas.

Comment

It really comes down to what other sylphs you have at the moment. What I tell everyone is to put at least 50% of you sep into Eve for WB and get it to purple asap. I recommend that you put the remaining sep into the AQ as the AQ/Eve pair works reasonable well for skytrails and GD giving you more horn and sep to build up with. WB income is important but it's not the only income you have to think about.

Ofc if you decide to spend a lot of money to get a Hades and the materials to transform it then the AQ can just sit as a 3rd sylph arena team for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            you got a herc? i cant remember

anyway when alley was a little higher than my current br, his 3 star cerb was doing 600-700k to wb
                            my herc doing ~500k at 1 star
                            so probably about the same damage overall
                            Alley has a very nice Cerebus

Comment

Working...
                            X