Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky trail for mages:

Heya every1!!

As topic say, was looking around to do a serious attempt at 3-5 and trying to get as much info from many resources but couldnt find any video about it,
    all i've found are outdated videos be4 the resistance got reworked and deep freeze effect worked still.

So far (from 1 of the bloggers here) setup would be something like:

- 350 dark resistance minimum
    - Pet chosen is hades
    - 300k hp mark or close to it
    - Advanced (or guardian 10) guardian + high lvl heal rune

I didnt try it myself yet (building up a bit more BR and waiting in case Gem synthesizer event gives us a bit more) but any info or advices would be
    really appreciated.

Raw Stats right now:

- hp 237k - 62k matt - 47 mdef - 11.5k crit, will get 11k block for the fight as well but mdef will go down 4k (got 4k block 4 pdef in 4th slots).

Thanks in advance ^^

Pet chosen is hades
    that's why I stuck at 3-5 forever T_T
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

A knight on my server cleared it recently with about 400k+ HP 80k+ patk and aegis/gaia, and even then he had a tough time with it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        A knight on my server cleared it recently with about 400k+ HP 80k+ patk and aegis/gaia, and even then he had a tough time with it lol
        80K PATK!

crazy that will be 1 year after for me T_T
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Yea her attacks are insane @300~ dark resist, aiming at least to get 350 + 71k matt or higher and close as possible to 300k hp, my pet is hades but if luck on box
          drops is on my side, could upgrade to aegis via exchange (that would give me a bit more hp for it too).

And damn 80k patt lol, ages for me too!!

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            80K PATK!

crazy that will be 1 year after for me T_T
            Yeah, our top archer is already in the 90k patk range lol

with 300k hp and 70k patk I can't do much to that boss with a herc, but then again I only use electro resist crystals for the most part, still not enough to get anywhere near beating it tho that's for sure

Comment

I beat 3-5 with my mage stats are

315k HP
              82k Matk
              60k Mdef
              11k Block
              346 Dark res

Hades Evo 1 Star Purple 21,4k BR

stats above are full pottet

i use guardian lvl 8 and heal lvl 10

Comment

Originally posted by Seen79 View Post
                I beat 3-5 with my mage stats are

315k HP
                82k Matk
                60k Mdef
                11k Block
                346 Dark res

Hades Evo 1 Star Purple 21,4k BR

stats above are full pottet

i use guardian lvl 8 and heal lvl 10
                Those are very good stats, something like what im aiming for (except the matt, i wont be able to reach more than 75k after i convert gems to lv10s i think).

Comment

I have 270k+ hp(280k with scroll+pot), can get like 10k block, guardian rune L7, crit type, more than 40k defs but still die there..
                  I have Aegis 2 stars.

I think its a fact of luck with renegeration and ilussion astral..
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I'm a Mage running 340k HP, 70k BR Aegis (Hades), 75k PAtk, 46k PDef, 50k MDef, 10k Crit and 10k Block. I can get 3-5 down to the last bar - but what I lack more than anything are the Will Crystals.

I don't take a ton of damage from it w/ near 400 Dark Resist. I just can't put it down before it enrages because I've only got 210 Resist Reduction. Most people at my BR are running 300+, I've seen some as high as 420 and 465 already. Even with my 210 Resist Reduction I'm down about 40% on all my damage vs 3-5. When I try my Cerberus (26k BR) I nearly double the damage I'm doing outside of pet mode, but my drop in HP and Defense makes me have to heal and I still come up short because my Cerberus does about the same damage as the Aegis in pet mode.

I have the exact same problem right now on Necro L28. People with lower BRs are clearing it because they've got a 40k BR Hercules - which is a DPS monster. I don't have the ability to pump out the raw single-target damage, so I fall 2-3 hits short of clearing it. I think if Thunderer's Slow was 100% effective OR 3-rounds when triggered, I'd have it, but alas, tisn't!

Meh, at least I eat Hercules alive in PvP .

*mutters under his breath*

Comment

I use rage and brutality runes.
                      The Hades heals enough up to stay running with the help or the regeneration astral. That means that while I'm down again waiting for the awaken points to rise again I use the rage rune to hit a couple of thunders and of course the resto needed.
                      I take far too much damage to reach S grade but still manage to kill it before it buffs.
                      I can do it since I was around 300k br, with a maxed Aegis.
                      Last edited by JBirdie; 10-24-2014, 12:03 AM.

JBird
                      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

I was told to use light res now 400 to 500 atleast on all boss. It was after last patch they changed it I guess try it works pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                        X