Refinement Shards source needed for 80 Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement Shards source needed for 80 Gear

We need another source to get more then 1-4 refinement shards for level 80 gear a day be (500+balens per atttempt to get even worse stats is unacceptable) or prehaps game needs to just carry over the stats from the legend 70 gear when made level 80 since the buffs are always **** and the source for refinemnet shards is only from Nirvana mpd run (1 a day ) . !!

Im agree with that i posted in past but i tell you dont even boder to post such of thhings because they will never give another source for Refinament Cristals

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
      Im agree with that i posted in past but i tell you dont even boder to post such of thhings because they will never give another source for Refinament Cristals
      That may be, but they COULD give us more blue lvl 80 gear drops though, perhaps even the occasional purple drop would be nice. Plus we don't have a lvl 80 campaign yet, so that will technically be another source.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

they want you to paaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

The other option you have is to synthesize up from lvl 3 to lvl 4 refinement crystals at a rate of 10/1.
          Server: R2 S168
          Guild: Fallen
          Character Name: Cera
          Class: Mage
          Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
            We need another source to get more then 1-4 refinement shards for level 80 gear a day be (500+balens per atttempt to get even worse stats is unacceptable) or prehaps game needs to just carry over the stats from the legend 70 gear when made level 80 since the buffs are always **** and the source for refinemnet shards is only from Nirvana mpd run (1 a day ) . !!
            Hello.
            My personal opinion on this,is that the lvl 80 gear is end game gear,and should not be so easily maxed out,because then we would have no reason to run MPDs for example.
            The fact that it's hard to obtain (the refinement), keeps MPDs from becoming boring.
            Anyway,just my opinion,others might have a different one,so feel free to share.
            Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
              Hello.
              My personal opinion on this,is that the lvl 80 gear is end game gear,and should not be so easily maxed out,because then we would have no reason to run MPDs for example.
              The fact that it's hard to obtain (the refinement), keeps MPDs from becoming boring.
              Have a nice day.
              I dont have 10 hours a day to play this game and do mpd , cata, solo dungeon, tok, spire , and DI , not to mention fishing and jewel , duels , and syth duels , there is already far to much content, so if I can go without running Nirvana nm for a losy 1-4 refinement crystals it makes me happy since all other mpds offer more then 10 crystals per run this is not good at all ,and as far as 80 gear being end game gear then we all need to quit now and stop wasting time and money !!
              Last edited by ChoosenOne; 10-31-2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
                I dont have 10 hours a day to play this game and do mpd , cata, solo dungeon, tok, spire , and DI , not to mention fishing and jewel , duels , and syth duels , there is already far to much content, so if I can go without running Nirvana nm for a losy 1-4 refinement crystals it makes me happy since all other mpds offer more then 10 crystals per run this is not good at all ,and as far as 80 gear being end game gear then we all need to quit now and stop wasting time and money !!
                hmm so u tking 10 hours to do u dailys im only taking around 2 hours to do my for blitz can ben done when offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                  Hello.
                  Have a nice day.
                  I would say : quite the opposite.
                  you do something because it give you reward
                  nirvana give you XP and REALLY few dragon and refinement.
                  so when you maxed XP, the drop is so low that it's not worthy to lose time here.
                  and refinement is really long if you want to upgrade to max. first you try to get the skills you want, after you try to upgrade them little by little.
                  I had 70 set legendary for month before 80 was added and I wasn't close to max refinement them.

so, imo, adding campaign and better drop (purple) in nirvana keeps MPD from becoming boring.
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    I would say : quite the opposite.
                    you do something because it give you reward
                    nirvana give you XP and REALLY few dragon and refinement.
                    so when you maxed XP, the drop is so low that it's not worthy to lose time here.
                    and refinement is really long if you want to upgrade to max. first you try to get the skills you want, after you try to upgrade them little by little.
                    I had 70 set legendary for month before 80 was added and I wasn't close to max refinement them.

so, imo, adding campaign and better drop (purple) in nirvana keeps MPD from becoming boring.
                    almost 100% agree, but the mpd is boring because its repitive. when did nirvan came? i guess (too lazy to look) around september or october 2013. so ppl (older servers) have been doing nirvana for a year, nothing will make nirvana exciting again:P

the thing is, i dont mind skipping mp for a day. with all new content given i have to choose what to do daily.
                    things i need to do (mp stuff, not solo) : di and tok
                    some nice extras but things i could miss: spire, treasure hunt, ab and arena (i didnt do th for months and it desperatly needs upgrades)
                    things i couldnt care less: mp

the thing with refinement crystals is that the extra br gained from awesome stats are very low compared to other functions like dragon soul system, mount refinement and gems. it takes more months to gain 100 br from refinement (cz you dont always get more stats) than to get lv 6 and maybe even lv 7 adv dragon soul which give 5k hp or even 1% hp and def.

the extra stats from refinement arent very important and are more an extra, but somehow, the little extras take more time to achieve than the big jumps

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      the little extras take more time to achieve than the big jumps
                      In the beginning all we had were these little extras to increase our BR.

Then one day the Dev's realised they were not making enough money from the little increases, so decided to do something about it.

And boy did they manage that effectively. There are now so many ways to increase your BR using $$$$, that I bet even R2 couldn't list them all

Comment

Working...
                      X