Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The resource guy in BG should not be killable.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The resource guy in BG should not be killable.

Bg is about as fun as sticking your finger in an open fan on high for 20 minutes these days.

The one and only thing for some of us lower br guys with a smaller wallet to do in there is cart. But even that has been taken away from us in most of these
    bully bashes.
    End of rant,
    Thank you for reading. Enjoy your day
    He should be made unkillable
    14.29%
    He should be made harder to kill
    48.21%
    He should immediately respawn
    7.14%
    Leave him how he is
    30.36%

It respawns in a minute or so.....

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
      The one and only thing for some of us lower br guys with a smaller wallet to do in there is cart. But even that has been taken away from us in most of these
      my br (150k) is low for 80s bg
      i still kill the resource officer pretty easily
      get stronger, get faster
      mods you should consider closing this
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I agree with OP. I go to BGs to gain honor, the best way to do so is to have lots of players running around to kill. When the resource officer is dead the carters hide in spawn and kills become more sparse.

@Brutal_Hobo stating that you are able to kill the resource officer with relatively low BR only emphasizes that it is to easy to do now with how much average BR for any level has gone up. Not sure either why you are asking for this to be closed, it does not seem to violate any forum rules. A poster posting a differing opinion from yours is no reason to ask mods to close the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
          I agree with OP. I go to BGs to gain honor, the best way to do so is to have lots of players running around to kill. When the resource officer is dead the carters hide in spawn and kills become more sparse.

@Brutal_Hobo stating that you are able to kill the resource officer with relatively low BR only emphasizes that it is to easy to do now with how much average BR for any level has gone up. Not sure either why you are asking for this to be closed, it does not seem to violate any forum rules. A poster posting a differing opinion from yours is no reason to ask mods to close the thread.
          Thank you. And I like the way you expressed your view of this. I was thinking of my side and how annoying it is. I'm outclassed and out gunned in there these days and I know that and accept it. All I'm asking is to make it impossible for these hooligans to sit there and wait for and kill the resource guy over and over again. What ever possessed anyone to think up the idea of killing him in the first place?

Your big tuff PVP toons, go kill toons and leave the resource guy alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

it should be closed because there is nthing of importance, just another butthurt who gets beat in bg and complains, like all the other bg threads
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
              Bg is about as fun as sticking your finger in an open fan on high for 20 minutes these days.

bully bashes.
              End of rant,
              Thank you for reading. Enjoy your day
              Hello.
              I think BGs are not only about carting,when i hear the word BattleGround,the first thing that comes to my mind is "battle" as in kill.
              Therefore,yes,I agree that some people just want to cart and get their rewards,but some other people enter BGs to benefit from some old fashion "mace in yo face" PvP style.
              I believe that PvP was intended when the BGs came out,and the way I see it,killing the enemy officer might be a good strategy in helping your team win.

I understand it's very frustrating to have a cart and not being able to hand it in,but that's life if you ask me

Anyway,I hope you will get the change desired,so different strategies won't prevent you from handing in carts,goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                it should be closed because there is nthing of importance, just another butthurt who gets beat in bg and complains, like all the other bg threads
                Pfffffft... what an arrogant statement.

Everyone should have the freedom to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  Pfffffft... what an arrogant statement.

Everyone should have the freedom to complain.
                  agree with you.. Brutal_Hobo, why the sudden? too full of yourselves nowadays.
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                    I believe that PvP was intended when the BGs came out,and the way I see it,killing the enemy officer might be a good strategy in helping your team win.
                    I'd believe this if I thought mojority players actually cared about "winning" the bg. Not sure if just me, but I don't even check to see if we won after the bg for the rewards are ****. For most its honor farming or just trolling, i doubt winning the bg is ever a concern for most there. Just my opinion on that "PvP" part

And i agree with the OP on this one, but not unkillable just made stronger. Considering that even Brutal_Noobo can kill it just further emphazies how easy it is to kill and needs to be buffed to made more challenging for the average 80's player.
                    Last edited by R26737621; 10-21-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post

And i agree with the OP on this one, but not unkillable just made stronger.
                      This would be nice.

First time I killed it was back when gaia first came out and that was with 130k br, now it's just far too easy. One delphic and its GG.

Comment

wow, all the bugs in this game with black screens, black squares, entire server lag and being disconnected, skills not working in battle and you cry about a resource officer being killed in battle ground? hello? its a battleground, things die there. there are major cashers that no matter how strong you make that officer, someone will kill it. cashers pay for this to be possible. if you change that then the next thread will be all the cashers butt hurt over not being able to kill it. how about concentrating on all the bugs in this game left unfixed since the cloud city patch.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
                          wow, all the bugs in this game with black screens, black squares, entire server lag and being disconnected, skills not working in battle and you cry about a resource officer being killed in battle ground?
                          So every thread in discussion forum should be about bugs, black screens, black squares, server lag, disconnections, and skills not working? or just threads that you personally approve of? ok next arrogant Cupcake post plz
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-21-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                            So every thread in discussion forum should be about bugs, black screens, black squares, server lag, disconnections, and skills not working? or just threads that you personally approve of? ok next arrogant Cupcake post plz
                            nope, just stateing the fact if they don't care enough to fix any bugs posted here for months, what makes you think they care about a bg resource officer?
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-21-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I appreciate the comments guys. The ones being civil anyways,

This is not me crying from dying in bg. This is about the resource guy being killed. I expect to die alot in bg. I go in there to cart, and maybe sneak a kill in after I have dryads blessing. At my level and my br that's about all I can hope for in there. I like the pvp aspect of this game. So I dont mind dying. I accept my deaths, heck I look at them as shuttle rides back to spawn anymore. But leave us this one thing.
                              Leave the resource guy alone.

If you can't see that this thread is not about crying about dying then you are missing the point and should please go troll somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X