Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Circuit quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit quest

I have an idea, pls reduce Circiut quest from 200 to 100, players working, sleep and have no much time to play and do it this quest much

I definitely agree with this suggestion. You need to reduce the time spent on such items. Furthermore you should completely remove all MPD quests from the Circuits (Just does not make sense to have them as they may well require the participation of other players.)

Comment

Originally posted by Malxik View Post
      I have an idea, pls reduce Circiut quest from 200 to 100, players working, sleep and have no much time to play and do it this quest much
      Hello.
      I have to admit I never did circuits since they came out,but I would probably do them if they were reduced
      So thumbs up!

Comment

I tend to do between 33 and 40 a day it much easier once you get one the atoll. I complete all 200 hundred. I do work and sleep and do others. The only thing I miss out on is BG since I never really do that. If they were decreased then more people will do them.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
        X