Cheaper slots in inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaper slots in inventory

A lot of ppl don't have opened all slots and it is very big problems with low backpack. We have a lot of soul crysals and mount whips and we don't have space top keep it. Please make cheaper slots. It's so expensive.

Originally posted by Kwacik1992 View Post
    A lot of ppl don't have opened all slots and it is very big problems with low backpack. We have a lot of soul crysals and mount whips and we don't have space top keep it. Please make cheaper slots. It's so expensive.
    Hello.
    I personally agree with this,I haven't been around long enough to have caught the old voucher system,just for a short while.(those were used to unlock the extra slots).
    Therefore,comparing to older players that have used the vouchers to open all the inventory slots,I'm stuck at 1 and a half bags myself
    So,needless to say,you have my support on this
    Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
      Hello.
      I personally agree with this,I haven't been around long enough to have caught the old voucher system,just for a short while.(those were used to unlock the extra slots).
      Therefore,comparing to older players that have used the vouchers to open all the inventory slots,I'm stuck at 1 and a half bags myself
      So,needless to say,you have my support on this
      Take care.
      There have been countless threads for cheaper inventory space. Now that they have 9999 stack that decreases the need some. However, since not everything is 9999 stack and they have the underground palace that gives out sylph skills, it is getting hard again to keep space manageable. Lets not forgot the biggest annoyance to space, unbound items.

Comment

yes stacks with 9999 helps but every patch they adding new items and open up slots shouldnt be that expensive half way and you need to pay 590 balens and 690 or so next 6 slots thats to much and ruins the game with no bag space!

Comment

Working...
        X