Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Avoiding disqualification from receiving CSGB Finals rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoiding disqualification from receiving CSGB Finals rewards

I am seeking verification that leaving guild (by being kicked) and then joining guild a couple minutes later will not disqualify one from receiving CSGB Finals rewards.
    Thanks for any help on this!

If it's a different guild, you will be disqualified.

If it's going back to the same guild, i don't know.
    Supposedly maybe, since they include the actives at the time of registration.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I'd reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally love to say laba is right or wrong and make your life so much easier.. but the fact of the matter is I can not. We have not been given that official info yet and as such I can only say.. like riding a bike with no helmet.. its an at your own risk situation. I am hopeful though, after this round, we will know for any and all future tournaments to make life easier and less confusing for all involved.

Magi~
      Batmentor and cookie provider
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I'd reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally love to say laba is right or wrong and make your life so much easier.. but the fact of the matter is I can not. We have not been given that official info yet and as such I can only say.. like riding a bike with no helmet.. its an at your own risk situation. I am hopeful though, after this round, we will know for any and all future tournaments to make life easier and less confusing for all involved.

Magi~
        Batmentor and cookie provider
        So far the rules is same as regular GB, so i don't see why it would be different.
        He can still get participation rewards for next 2 final rounds.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i left a guild, and joined a new one mid way through the prelims (i think 2nd week)
          didnt ever enter and still got 2k kings seals

that was joining after registration and still getting rewards
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Well.. I was in 1 guild for 1 round of prelims, then went to another guild for last 3 prelims, got the rewards for prelims for the guild I last joined, and got participation rewards aswell for all prelim cs gb I was in.

So assuming being kicked from 1 guild and joining any guild you would still get the rewards for finals.

Comment

I thought u can not join different guild after start so...

Comment

Originally posted by doc_sidharth View Post
                I thought u can not join different guild after start so...
                Well, I joined a different guild, ranked 2nd place, got the 2nd place rewards and my other guild was like 15th or something, so there is no disqualification for this cs gb, you could join the #1 guild on last cs gb and get #1 rewards.

Comment

People got all rewards for the preliminaries. Hopefully the finals will be the same.

Comment

Thank you for your input. I was hoping this forum would be visited by an official to give official answer to this. But I may be forced by full inventory to leave guild via kick to make some room. I will try to hold out for another day, but so hard with one box free.

Please bump this to keep it in their sights!

Comment

sell the ****, keep only important stuff:
                      bg shards, wilds lights and energy cores, make all gems into 1 kind, use resistance crystals, sell useless seeds u get (daru/exp/ 1hr kyanite), potions (use or sell all Patk/Matk/lv3 or lower charsima/endurance, u can buy those), same with scrolls, make all bound into unbound, sell all luckstones below lv9, sell refinement locks (unless you are 1-2 days away of getting a new item), use all items of which u have to few to get a real deal from event (EI: mount whips u have 100 and event is soon? use them... for 100 u get 20 back which is NOTHING compared to 1 more space in this situation) same with mahra (unless u get 4+ horns a day)

long story short just save only what necessary and gives a real boost

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                        sell the ****, keep only important stuff:
                        bg shards, wilds lights and energy cores, make all gems into 1 kind, use resistance crystals, sell useless seeds u get (daru/exp/ 1hr kyanite), potions (use or sell all Patk/Matk/lv3 or lower charsima/endurance, u can buy those), same with scrolls, make all bound into unbound, sell all luckstones below lv9, sell refinement locks (unless you are 1-2 days away of getting a new item), use all items of which u have to few to get a real deal from event (EI: mount whips u have 100 and event is soon? use them... for 100 u get 20 back which is NOTHING compared to 1 more space in this situation) same with mahra (unless u get 4+ horns a day)

long story short just save only what necessary and gives a real boost
                        quality post...

Comment

Working...
                        X