A New Server (+5GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Server (+5GMT)

GM please make as soon is possible (hope next weekend) another server with time clock +5GMT, to europeans is too hard to advance if the servers are made with server times strange and there are tons of players (including me) in that moment hardly can catch half of all daily events and scarcely can keep up with the other top players, trully love this game(my opinion is the best game ever created on browser), but till a new server will be implemented with this time clock dont want to play because cannot do property.

Regards, TheHitcher!

Originally posted by TheHitcher View Post
    GM please make as soon is possible (hope next weekend) another server with time clock +5GMT, to europeans is too hard to advance if the servers are made with server times strange and there are tons of players (including me) in that moment hardly can catch half of all daily events and scarcely can keep up with the other top players, trully love this game(my opinion is the best game ever created on browser), but till a new server will be implemented with this time clock dont want to play because cannot do property.

Regards, TheHitcher!
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    We cannot do a GMT +7 Server. However, keep an eye on the forums. I think you'll be happy when I bring up the next set of server launches. I'll just say this for now, we got permission for a new time zone. It'll be launching Tuesday.
    Gm storm already said there will be a new time zone also ordering others really makes no difference
    request
    can't u see soo many posts on 1 topic
    we all know its hard also requesting for a server u might be comfortable is very selfish u should give that to majority of the players
    + its not as easy as u think its not a make my mind and make a server
    r2 first needs PERMISSION for opening a server with new time zone so be patient
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thank you for this fast answer GM, can't wait to play this game property, just love this game, know is not easy, but nothing in life is easy unfurtunally.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHitcher View Post
        Thank you for this fast answer GM, can't wait to play this game property, just love this game, know is not easy, but nothing in life is easy unfurtunally.
        LOL i am not a GM
        I am a player like u didn't u see my title?
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X