R2 games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 games

here is a simple suggestion anyone from R2 at all to actually listen to your loyal players, as simple as that.
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    here is a simple suggestion anyone from R2 at all to actually listen to your loyal players, as simple as that.
    They listen its just that they don't respond thats all
    every Moderator and every Gm reads each and every thread views them assess them all that but they will not respond to all of them ok
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      They listen its just that they don't respond thats all
      every Moderator and every Gm reads each and every thread views them assess them all that but they will not respond to all of them ok
      your full of ____ if every forum thread was read or moderated than why the heck don't the mods remove all the repeated threads like a moderator is supposed to do to avoid forum clutter?

and if they listen than why the heck do they continue to open new servers even though there are mentioned of this in well over 100 threads by well over 500 people whom most pay for the game asking for this to cease as it is killing off every server?

i tell you why they DO NOT LISTEN, plain and simple stop kissing their a--es and face reality

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Gonna have to back deth on this one. Clearly they don't listen. Or it's the "in one ear, out the other" kind of listening.
        It's find to want to make money. Every company that wants to stay in business should, but comes a point where you cross the line. R2 has crossed it from the ground up with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by EpicFailures View Post
          Gonna have to back deth on this one. Clearly they don't listen. Or it's the "in one ear, out the other" kind of listening.
          It's find to want to make money. Every company that wants to stay in business should, but comes a point where you cross the line. R2 has crossed it from the ground up with this game.
          i'm telling ya its getting to the point of why continuing. the game has much areas of opportunity but obviously R2 games seems more content with themselves than the players and eventually the game will fail. the game is still BETA for crying out loud, what game in BETA do you know that has over 40 servers? the answer is NONE!

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

your full of ____ if every forum thread was read or moderated than why the heck don't the mods remove all the repeated threads like a moderator is supposed to do to avoid forum clutter?

and if they listen than why the heck do they continue to open new servers even though there are mentioned of this in well over 100 threads by well over 500 people whom most pay for the game asking for this to cease as it is killing off every server?

i tell you why they DO NOT LISTEN, plain and simple stop kissing their a--es and face reality
            WOW ur very dumb aren't u
            i said before they listen but
            they do not need to respond to everything cause its pointless and if u had noticed there are many threads where GMs and Mods responded even to repeated ones
            There will not be a reduction of making new server and the story ends understood
            its a way for them to make money and i support the act of making new server (for a different reason)
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

R2 never listens.. right.. that's why on the Crystal Sage side we have a game clock, Survival of the Fittest, ongoing research to tweak priests in a balanced way when they don't really have to, weekly events (mostly free stuff being thrown at us), Day in Vidalia packs for a chance at more gold badges, rebirth packs because rebirthed players wanted something special, quests for world bosses because players wanted that, afk mode enabled in Avernal Realms because players didn't want to button mash for 30 minutes, being able to attack while in the regen buff in Seng to help alleviate spawn camping, and I could go on and on. And on the Wartune side we have a game clock, a second arena, a GMT +8 server, the mystery shop (which players wanted even though the market isn't ready yet), and so on. We have all of these player requested things because R2 doesn't give two figs about the players? Try again.

if every forum thread was read or moderated than why the heck don't the mods remove all the repeated threads like a moderator is supposed to do to avoid forum clutter
              Sorry, responding to every thread, merging every thread with the same topics- not in my job description. If you want to be technical, this thread shouldn't exist because it's a flame thread and there's already threads complaining about how much R2 doesn't listen to the players.

So please, elaborate on why you feel R2 doesn't listen to the players.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-16-2012, 12:39 AM.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i've merged hundred upon hundred of threads+read replied to many. and even on some days where ppl go spammer crazy removed nasty chunks of posts on every thread in forum cause someone has a tantrum. as have other mods. even most of the events are brought back simply because amount of requests, so there's gms listening to players, even with fragarach changes to make them affordable. moderators do a lot for the community. and for no $. an the new server thing. who wants to always be living someones under toe of ego control when the main guild is weird ppl who has LG? if ppl wanna be happy in a new server. they can. be happy for them they can actually enjoy the game w out some strange persons drama for months on end.

Comment

Their position (and previously my position) was meant to do only a few things in which was the reason they had designated them as "Forum Moderators".

1) Provide helpful and constructive assistance/tips to others in need.
                  2) Try your best to keep the Forums clean from profanity, spam and clutter.
                  3) Ban if needed and ensure the Forums are at it's finest to the best of your ability.
                  4) Compile a list of ideas you feel is good and provide discrete reasons with your pros and cons of the idea.

We have done just that with pride, and as a retired Forum Moderator, I still AM proud to have done what I have done to this community, whether or not they liked me or hated me.

The Golden Rule: "Do not unto to others as you would have them do unto you." or somewhere along those lines. The famous words written in the terms of Ethics for Business as you will learn in a textbook under the Introduction of Business course.

You may be a consumer, however, if you treat others like trash, expect to be treated like trash, back. Have a positive and kind attitude, expect the same, back. I have gone by that rule for many years, and still do. R2 doesn't listen to others' ideas? As MemoryLane stated, why are there all these things there now? They were Consumer-Based Ideas and was supported by a majority of the community. The main thing people wanted was a second page of Vault. Just about everyone, and literally everyone, wanted it, and they got it, did they not? Wartune: They wanted a GMT Server - they got it.

There is so much a licensee can do - and yes, R2 is a licensee.

I understand the OP's main point - and yes, there are many things they could implement, but only if the licensor authorizes it.

Instead of being so ignorant and blind, open up your eyes and put yourself under their situation. When you open up your own business, be it Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, Franchise, Licensed Company, etc. then you will understand why R2 cannot provide everything a consumer requests.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                    i've merged hundred upon hundred of threads+read replied to many. and even on some days where ppl go spammer crazy removed nasty chunks of posts on every thread in forum cause someone has a tantrum. as have other mods. even most of the events are brought back simply because amount of requests, so there's gms listening to players, even with fragarach changes to make them affordable. moderators do a lot for the community. and for no $. an the new server thing. who wants to always be living someones under toe of ego control when the main guild is weird ppl who has LG? if ppl wanna be happy in a new server. they can. be happy for them they can actually enjoy the game w out some strange persons drama for months on end.
                    I have been a moderator before and i KNOW YOU ARE NOT PAID "REAL MONEY" but you do get in game perks such as balens and such, and don't lie and say you don't and not to sound unappreciative there are way too many repeated threads in the forums, as far as new servers are concerned your point is by no means valid. a person can move to a new server if he or she sees fit I have no issue with that, my issue is simple and MANY people agree, the servers are being releases WAY TOO fast to allow for any server development at all in the game. It needs to be RESTRAINED in some matter to help new servers develop some type of camaraderie. if you go back and look into other servers lets say 1-20 they are pretty much ghost towns now. this is not how a game should be ran. there have been way to many games that are great that have done this and caused the games to fail and this trend is continuing now wit this game and R2 games.

Instead of being so ignorant and blind, open up your eyes and put yourself under their situation. When you open up your own business, be it Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, Franchise, Licensed Company, etc. then you will understand why R2 cannot provide everything a consumer requests.[/QUOTE]

oh so now you an "ex moderator" wants to call peoples names now? what kind of thing is that? name-calling for crying out loud, how mature are you? I am a business owner and run a limited liability company so don't try to use your jargon on me it won't work, as far as R2 listening they aren't ... these so called consumer ideas you mentioned were not implemented cause we wanted them to they were implemented due to the fact that they were ALREADY in the game in the chinese FULL version of the game. As far as the licensing agreement is concerned R2 games has the full licensing rights of the FULL version of the game that is already out but instead of giving us these things they want to make us wait it out until they ilk us out of as much money as they can like R.I.P. Evony online did to its players.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-16-2012, 01:05 AM. Reason: Merging posts is in my job description.

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

I have been a moderator before and i KNOW YOU ARE PAID "REAL MONEY" but you do get in game perks such as balens and such
                      Actually, R2 does not have the ability to give balens as any sort of reward at this time. I don't play Wartune enough to even want balens. It's a volunteer position here. Granted, I do know of games that do "pay" their moderators with things like free premium and the like, but every company does it a little differently. So, unless you become a moderator for R2, please don't assume to know what R2 offers its moderators (I honestly took the offer to become a mod for the shiny blue name- true story, ask Pat).

a person can move to a new server if he or she sees fit I have no issue with that, my issue is simple and MANY people agree, the servers are being releases WAY TOO fast to allow for any server development at all in the game. It needs to be RESTRAINED in some matter to help new servers develop some type of camaraderie. if you go back and look into other servers lets say 1-20 they are pretty much ghost towns now. this is not how a game should be ran. there have been way to many games that are great that have done this and caused the games to fail and this trend is continuing now wit this game and R2 games.
                      Please use the search function and look for all the people who have requested new servers- there's actually a LOT of requests. They put out a PST server, and a dozen people request an EST server, and vice versa. There's dozens of threads about more time zones- that means more servers to come to accommodate the new time zone.

When I joined Crystal Saga, the only reason I signed up here instead of any one of the hundreds of game out there was because a new server just opened. If the server I was joined was even a month old, I would have passed it by. I like the competition aspect much more than forever playing catch up to people who have been playing for a long time. Plus, a new server usually means new people who are learning the game at the same time as you are, so your questions get answered and you're more likely to get help versus an established server that views new players as a waste of time.

So, is the only reason you don't think R2 cares about its players only because there's new servers?
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-16-2012, 01:07 AM.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I understand where dethmatic is coming from here. It seems that there are a bunch of new servers opening up and the older servers are dying out. It does suck seeing the same people day in and day out and knowing what they have and knowing who you can beat and who you can't. I understand his frustration. I also know why R2 keeps rolling out the new servers like they are. There are money issues with it (can't have a F2P game without making money) and I know it draws in new players. Both are good reasons. But to say R2 doesn't listen to their players? I dunno about that. Reading the forums it seems like R2 is listening and they seem to want to do some of the stuff the players ask for. What a lot of people don't understand is this is still a very new game. There are still bugs to be worked out. We see them now. R2 is doing a good job in working on them. People cry out for new content but complain when new content is flawed or bugged or gives one player/class/whatever an unfair advantage. These things have to be tested first. Sadly R2 is danged if they do and danged if they don't. Not knocking anyone here but ya can't please everyone.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

stop makin other servers that's that period etc..and we will be happy fufufu "about the gmt server..they knew it can happened but they intend to not release it for the time being...and ye know why..$ talk's.." 1.stop makin servers 2.fix the bug issues 3. listen to ye poor customers.
                          ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                          Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                          server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            Their position (and previously my position) was meant to do only a few things in which was the reason they had designated them as "Forum Moderators".

1) Provide helpful and constructive assistance/tips to others in need.
                            2) Try your best to keep the Forums clean from profanity, spam and clutter.
                            3) Ban if needed and ensure the Forums are at it's finest to the best of your ability.
                            4) Compile a list of ideas you feel is good and provide discrete reasons with your pros and cons of the idea.

We have done just that with pride, and as a retired Forum Moderator, I still AM proud to have done what I have done to this community, whether or not they liked me or hated me.

The Golden Rule: "Do not unto to others as you would have them do unto you." or somewhere along those lines. The famous words written in the terms of Ethics for Business as you will learn in a textbook under the Introduction of Business course.

You may be a consumer, however, if you treat others like trash, expect to be treated like trash, back. Have a positive and kind attitude, expect the same, back. I have gone by that rule for many years, and still do. R2 doesn't listen to others' ideas? As MemoryLane stated, why are there all these things there now? They were Consumer-Based Ideas and was supported by a majority of the community. The main thing people wanted was a second page of Vault. Just about everyone, and literally everyone, wanted it, and they got it, did they not? Wartune: They wanted a GMT Server - they got it.

There is so much a licensee can do - and yes, R2 is a licensee.

I understand the OP's main point - and yes, there are many things they could implement, but only if the licensor authorizes it.

Instead of being so ignorant and blind, open up your eyes and put yourself under their situation. When you open up your own business, be it Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, Franchise, Licensed Company, etc. then you will understand why R2 cannot provide everything a consumer requests.
                            BrotherVT ur back Hoooray Fun is back in the house We missed u

WOW memory u just burned dethmatic I am impressed
                            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-16-2012, 07:23 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

burned me? ha far from it my friend

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Working...
                              X