Question about my sylph setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about my sylph setup

Right now I have 2 main sylphs, a 1 star blue level 33 eve and a 5 star blue level 48 apollo. I put all my sepelcrum and mahra into the apollo and nothing into the eve. I like apollo for arena and BG sometimes because of the area bombs but not for the WB. I use my eve for the WB and get more gold even though I have put nothing into it. Should I worry about maxing out my apollo first or start putting sepelcrum into the eve? With eve equipped, my PATK number is actually higher than with apollo equipped. Why is that?

I am a level 50 archer with a BR of about 83k.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Right now I have 2 main sylphs, a 1 star blue level 33 eve and a 5 star blue level 48 apollo. I put all my sepelcrum and mahra into the apollo and nothing into the eve. I like apollo for arena and BG sometimes because of the area bombs but not for the WB. I use my eve for the WB and get more gold even though I have put nothing into it. Should I worry about maxing out my apollo first or start putting sepelcrum into the eve? With eve equipped, my PATK number is actually higher than with apollo equipped. Why is that?

eve is singel target sylph and apollo is aoe sylph. If u cant cash much to afford two sylph (there is alot of group pvp events in wartune) then go with a singel target sylph like eve since u will do better in much pve content of the game like getting more gold at wb , dealing more damage in spire, necro, sky trail etc... and also good for 1v1 situations in pvp. also with eve u do fairly good singel target damage while with apollo u have to cash alot more to upgrade it, till u deal same singel target damage so not worth if u cant cash alot. I have hercules 45k br and friend have maxed athena... in spire my delphic hit more then his delphic.

Comment

eve gives 5% boost to attack. apollos are great for archers and knights but most people still use eve/hercules as their mains. partly because divinity shards (thats are used to evolve apollo and hades) are hard to come by and partly because eve/hercules does a TON of mostly single target damage. depending on how close you are to making that apollo purple (which depends on how much mahra you can get quickly) it might be best to finish that first although raising eve will give a bit more gold and daru from world boss

Comment

From what information you've given my guess is you have been camping in the 40s for a while(great work on the br btw) and don't spend a ton on the game, or have spent far more than I want to image. Assuming that you are going with the slow level plan I would recommend that you get the Eve to purple first for the wb income. OTOH if you are spending a lot and leveling quickly then getting the purple Apollo first to have it prepared for transformation will probably be better. Either way I find it useful to pick 2 sylphs to put sep into so you don't become too focused on only 1 aspect of the game. Following is a brief breakdown on what sylphs are good where which will hopefully help your planning some.

Free Sylphs:
        Eve(gaia) is best for most pve situations (WB, GD[god's decent], ST[sky trails], DI[dragon invasion], MPD, spire, and necro). It's weakness is Pan.
        Amazon Queen is the best free power sylph for group pvp settings(tok, GA[group arena], ST wind bosses). It's weakness is Iris.
        Iris is mainly a support sylph providing healing(GA, sylph arena, and anywhere else extra healing may help). It's weakness is Eve
        Pan is a support sylph(GA, sylph arena, ST electro bosses). It's weakness is Amazon Queen.

Purchased Sylphs
        Apollo is good for PVP and multiple target areas(sylph arena, tok, and GA). It's weakness is Hades.
        Hades is good just about everywhere although having a maxed sylph for that specific place is better. It's weakness is Apollo.

For every player I recommend getting a good Eve asap. Finding a secondary sylph that compliments your build plans is a must once you have secured your base income.

Comment

Should I worry about maxing out my apollo first or start putting sepelcrum into the eve? With eve equipped, my PATK number is actually higher than with apollo equipped. Why is that?
          Kick

Comment

Originally posted by Khayyam123 View Post
            Should I worry about maxing out my apollo first or start putting sepelcrum into the eve? With eve equipped, my PATK number is actually higher than with apollo equipped. Why is that?
            Apolloe give u passive what give 5% more mdef and eve give u passive what give 5% more attack.

Comment

but resist... apollo & hades add some attack too ... cuz free sylph weak to those 2....
              and after 3 sylph event i still get noone... hopefully r2 gave me one

Comment

Here lately, I have not been spending much at all, hardly any. I do not spend on mahra or sepelcrum, the only place I may spend on mahra is the underground palace. And yes I am a slow leveler. I was thinking of making the apollo purple first since I am only around 1000 points away from making it purple, then start putting mahra and sepelcrum into my eve.

This game makes it really hard for a non casher to have a good sylph arena team.

Comment

Here lately, I have not been spending much at all, hardly any. I do not spend on mahra or sepelcrum, the only place I may spend on mahra is the underground palace. And yes I am a slow leveler. I was thinking of making the apollo purple first since I am only around 1000 points away from making it purple, then start putting mahra and sepelcrum into my eve.

This game makes it really hard for a non casher to have a good sylph arena team.
                  right my slyph only have 2 blue (iris & eve) other one green pan . .. never got luck on rare sylph even doing 3 sylph event this year

Comment

I've done the 3 sylph events & still haven't won a rare sylph ,I did manage to buy Apollo .Now if they would just put Hades up for sell,cause that will be the only way I will get it.

Comment

I have some more questions. I just got a white hades from the exchange event. I have put nothing into him yet. What I want to know is should I start using the hades for the WB right away even with nothing put into him? Right now I use a 2 star blue level 44 eve for the WB. Should I go ahead and sacrifice the eve into the hades right away or wait until I get some sepelcrum and mahra into hades and get it leveled up and keep using my eve for the WB? I do have about 500 mahra which I will put into him once an event comes so I can get it to at least 1 star blue pretty quick.

I also have a 1 star purple apollo with most of my sepelcrum put into him, well over 1k. Would the hades be better than my apollo right away for arena and such or does it need sepelcrum before it is better than the apollo?
                      Last edited by R262181389; 11-25-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Hello.
                        Sylphs are generally used based on preference,and on where you want to use them,as in arena,or wb,or gb,or cw etc.
                        As a general rule,and my personal opinion,is that aoe sylphs are better in places like arena or gb,the the others,like eve let's say,are better for wb,and maybe bg or cw based on your preferences of course.
                        The reason why your patk is lower during wb when you use apollo,is that eve has a passive buff,which gives you 5% extra patk/matk,and the apollo,has a different one.This is the reason for it being better for wb,along with the fact that it's skills deal a bit more damage while awakened.
                        I hope I was able to clarify it a bit,if it's still unclear,get back to me on this issue
                        Have a nice day.

Comment

Just buy the skill Master of Light, and you also get a increased 5% attack bonus, though it works only in sylph mode, I think.

Comment

I have some more questions. I just got a white hades from the exchange event. I have put nothing into him yet. What I want to know is should I start using the hades for the WB right away even with nothing put into him? Right now I use a 2 star blue level 44 eve for the WB. Should I go ahead and sacrifice the eve into the hades right away or wait until I get some sepelcrum and mahra into hades and get it leveled up and keep using my eve for the WB? I do have about 500 mahra which I will put into him once an event comes so I can get it to at least 1 star blue pretty quick.

I also have a 1 star purple apollo with most of my sepelcrum put into him, well over 1k. Would the hades be better than my apollo right away for arena and such or does it need sepelcrum before it is better than the apollo?
                            Keep using Eve in World Boss. Hades just can't keep up with the single-target damage output of Eve/Hercules unless its well developed. Even then I'm not sure if it would be able to keep up. Hades' main boon is Devour Soul which heals you for half the damage it does. Nice for solo PvE situations, but for world boss I think you'll be happier with Eve. As an example, my 19k Hercules nets me more gold and daru than my evolved Hades at 42k.
                            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

For World Boss, you need spike damage. Eve/Hercules and AQ/Cerberus are good for this. For Tok, I use Apollo. For atoll bosses, I use the applicable elemental sylph. All my sylphs are level 80 so I do will with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X