Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop all new patch untill current one are corrected ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop all new patch untill current one are corrected ?

hello,

with some bugs who are there for months now, i'm wondering if it couldn't be a good idea to STOP adding something new untill all the bugs are corrected.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

cache please like before 3.1 my quota has limit... cant spend if i should buy extra internet quota.... any MODS, MENTOR & GM
    PLEASE PUSH DEV to FIX THIS CACHE

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      hello,

with some bugs who are there for months now, i'm wondering if it couldn't be a good idea to STOP adding something new untill all the bugs are corrected.
      Sorry to say they already announced (unofficially unrelated to R2) part 4 of patch.

Expect bug fixes around mid 2015 perhaps.

Comment

The issue with asking to stop with new patches until bugs are worked out is that a lot of the bugs are due to the partial nature of the patches we get. Long story short Chinese wartune gets a bunch of stuff added to form a full update(say 3.1) which is then implemented in phases for us. Many of the bugs that we get are due to the fact that some of the programming isn't in the initial patches.

The solution to this would be to release the full update all at once instead of breaking it into pieces. This would give us 1 really long maintenance every 3-4 months with a period where some bugs are worked out with a longer stable gaming period in between. I'm sure many of you remember how well the game was running for the 3ish weeks before wilds came out.

My guess as to why this isn't done is the two-fold. First it allows new content to be constantly added which in theory reduces player churn. Secondly it allows targeted events over the course of several months with the goal of increasing spending for each item.

Asking for all new additions to be stopped at this point is just asking to not have some existing bugs fixed that will happen as soon as the missing code is loaded on the servers. By not getting parts 4-(whatever) of this group nothing will change.

Comment

I just facepalm whenever i see a new patch as the cache issue won't be fixed.
          East coast archer.

Comment

How something like that since I do think a Facepalm will work. Yeah the issues should be sorted then patches released. Maybe having them in a big update would be better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fphugger.png
Views:	1
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	1697301

DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
            X