Leaning toward aggressive behaviour?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaning toward aggressive behaviour?

First off sorry if this been brought up already... umm well, I'm not sure how to put this properly, but I've noticed the game allows us to do aggressive behaviour. Such as you are obligated to plunder a player city for daily quest, well not really obligated, but everyone does it for the quest right? Also why are we able to pick up "friends" seeds? That's just dumb, I'm playing to relax and have fun, not to make enemies over a silly seed or a plunder... I'm not saying plunder system should be removed, but at least replace that daily quest and devotion requirement by something else... and yeah I think taking friends seeds should be removed, everyone hate having seeds taken away... seriously, why is this even in game?
    This can only lead to drama, and believe me, if this game ever gets guild vs guild pvp, we'll get plenty enough drama, so might as well try to minimize it already.

The seeds being taken away is compensation for the players actually energizing your tree and weeding/bugging/reviving your crops.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
      The seeds being taken away is compensation for the players actually energizing your tree and weeding/bugging/reviving your crops.
      Maybe, but tell that to players, everybody whine about it (at least on my server)

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
        Maybe, but tell that to players, everybody whine about it (at least on my server)
        That's the stupidest thing to get angry at. Just ignore them.

Comment

Lets put it this way, you lose some gold/daru from your crops, but when you have 17 pages of people and do the same to them you end up with 20x more than your plants would produce.

So tell them to suck it up, and just play the game.

Comment

nobody complaining about reviving their crops ?

maybe i suggest since its a crop or plants , steal crop be allowed , also crop will be replenish
            Last edited by R23100315; 10-15-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

) this really need to be fixed ,i don't really care about crops ,this is ok ,they help you with your farm
              i mean plunder quest ) its annoying when you receive few messages like this one

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	360.2 KB
ID:	1661859
              • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
              • Nickname : DarkShines
              • Class : Mage
              • Level : 50+
              • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
                ) this really need to be fixed ,i don't really care about crops ,this is ok ,they help you with your farm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26015[/ATTACH]
                Oh my solution to these types of messages are always simple...I keep doing it
                I really want to see if they hold up to their threats...most of the time they don't :P
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

How about 1 person may only plunder 1 person per day meaning no matter how many turns i may have i can only kill 1 person per day

Like Me and
                  Exhibit A,
                  Exhibit B,
                  Exhibit C,
                  Exhibit D,
                  Exhibit E.
                  Now i may plunder Exhibit A only once per day even if his Town losses his protection i cannot plunder him again for another day
                  This will stop the Plunder for gold greed by w Little bit
                  also prevents riding on one player for every single thing
                  this encourages players to find new opponents and also enjoy the game for the ones who fail and get plundered mmm
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

What I like gaming is it teaches something about ourselves.

When I first came to this game, I dont like the concept of plunder because it somewhat sort a bullying kind of thing. After all, you only plunder player much lower level than you. I don't like people stealing my crops and so I delete them from my friends list.

Then I realized, if I cant deal with these "game frustration", how about "real-life" frustration?

So now plundering and being plundered does not bother me anymore, nor crop stealing. It's just a game, no need to get work up real life by something "virtual".

So when I call out for friends, I always say, "Need more farm friends. Fellow thief crops are welcome". I think that establishes that if they accept me as a friend then I dont mind my crop being stolen, and that they should not be work up if I steal some crops too.

Plundering? Why get frustrated at something part of the system, for something you cannot to do anything about. If you refused to play the rule, then you suffer the loss.

Much like life. Many things we dont want in the system and no way to change them real soon. So the little "in-game frustration" really thought me just to deal with it, and its fun to overcome this "in-game frustration". Haha.

My take.
                    Last edited by DeGAUL; 10-16-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShines View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26015[/ATTACH]
                      i know wat i'll do if i get da msg??? i'll make sure i plunder him 5 times a day... or maybe refil my plunder task wif balens just to annoy him... wahahaha... evil will prevail

Comment

You guys are really looking for a metaphysical or even a philosophical purpose out of plundering? O_o I thought I had way too much time on my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
                          You guys are really looking for a metaphysical or even a philosophical purpose out of plundering? O_o I thought I had way too much time on my hands.
                          Very myopic view, choukage.

In nature, in the animal kingdom, little animals play to learn survival skills. Gaming and playing is the least hurtful ways to learn about our emotional make up. Nothing philosophical or metaphysical about it. Pure psychology, pure human nature.

This is the reason play and rest is as important as work.

My take.

Comment

Originally posted by degaul View Post
                            what i like gaming is it teaches something about ourselves.

When i first came to this game, i dont like the concept of plunder because it somewhat sort a bullying kind of thing. After all, you only plunder player much lower level than you. I don't like people stealing my crops and so i delete them from my friends list.

Then i realized, if i cant deal with these "game frustration", how about "real-life" frustration?

So now plundering and being plundered does not bother me anymore, nor crop stealing. It's just a game, no need to get work up real life by something "virtual".

So when i call out for friends, i always say, "need more farm friends. Fellow thief crops are welcome". I think that establishes that if they accept me as a friend then i dont mind my crop being stolen, and that they should not be work up if i steal some crops too.

Plundering? Why get frustrated at something part of the system, for something you cannot to do anything about. If you refused to play the rule, then you suffer the loss.

Much like life. Many things we dont want in the system and no way to change them real soon. So the little "in-game frustration" really thought me just to deal with it, and its fun to overcome this "in-game frustration". Haha.

My take.
                            clap clap congratz my friend u finally understand the meaning
                            ur a role model now i am very very very impressed that somebody actually understand the meaning for the lose
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Well, I'm a master troll so this doesn't mean anything to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X