Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Leaning toward aggressive behaviour?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
    ) this really need to be fixed ,i don't really care about crops ,this is ok ,they help you with your farm
    i mean plunder quest ) its annoying when you receive few messages like this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26015[/ATTACH]
    That's exactly the kind of things I'd rather avoid, the game is making us become aggressive, and I dont see any reason for it, enough problems in real life to get even more in a game x.x

Comment

best soluttions is to ignore them finish )
      • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
      • Nickname : DarkShines
      • Class : Mage
      • Level : 50+
      • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Just plunder someone who's not in a guild....
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Plundering cities and gold mines is considered aggressive behavior? I'm confused, because I thought aggressive behavior was actually something that caused harm to whomever is being victimized, and I use that word loosely since it's rather subjective where it concerns online games.

Plundering cities and gold mines is about as aggressive as me typing that I "shoved you" in forum/chat. I never actually shoved you and no harm was actually done to you or your property. People who whine about being plundered or attacked are either mentally or emotionally immature and should probably go play a game where players can't attack one another, like Maple Story.

I don't think anything should be removed, in fact, I think guild wars should be added or conquering castles where you attack a castle and if you win that person because your gold producing slave for seven days (it would just increase your castle's hourly gold production).

But like I said, don't like PVP? Don't play a PVP game. That much is obvious.

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
          Maybe, but tell that to players, everybody whine about it (at least on my server)

I'm calling **. I think it's mostly just you being tired of being plundered and you think the best course of action to take is to whine about it. Stop playing Wartune or learn to deal with it, such as maybe by getting stronger and plundering back.
          Wartune: Ukiah Sands
          Archer: Laliat
          Guild: Darkness

Comment

Dying gives you something to compare yourself to, you can surpass nearly anyone within 3 or 4k br of you in a week if you are decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Laliat View Post
              Plundering cities and gold mines is considered aggressive behavior? I'm confused, because I thought aggressive behavior was actually something that caused harm to whomever is being victimized, and I use that word loosely since it's rather subjective where it concerns online games.

Plundering cities and gold mines is about as aggressive as me typing that I "shoved you" in forum/chat. I never actually shoved you and no harm was actually done to you or your property. People who whine about being plundered or attacked are either mentally or emotionally immature and should probably go play a game where players can't attack one another, like Maple Story.

I don't think anything should be removed, in fact, I think guild wars should be added or conquering castles where you attack a castle and if you win that person because your gold producing slave for seven days (it would just increase your castle's hourly gold production).

I'm calling **. I think it's mostly just you being tired of being plundered and you think the best course of action to take is to whine about it. Stop playing Wartune or learn to deal with it, such as maybe by getting stronger and plundering back.

erm do you know the meaning of plunder , if its not aggressive act then what ?

Comment

First off sorry if this been brought up already... umm well, I'm not sure how to put this properly, but I've noticed the game allows us to do aggressive behaviour. Such as you are obligated to plunder a player city for daily quest, well not really obligated, but everyone does it for the quest right? Also why are we able to pick up "friends" seeds? That's just dumb, I'm playing to relax and have fun, not to make enemies over a silly seed or a plunder... I'm not saying plunder system should be removed, but at least replace that daily quest and devotion requirement by something else... and yeah I think taking friends seeds should be removed, everyone hate having seeds taken away... seriously, why is this even in game?
                This can only lead to drama, and believe me, if this game ever gets guild vs guild pvp, we'll get plenty enough drama, so might as well try to minimize it already.
                O please..

Comment

I understand what the OP is saying, but it's a free-to-play-pay-to-win game. If no time for acing the game without paying, pump up enough balens &you'll overcome most players. There are also great forum guides for character development, I can post one if you like.

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  Lets put it this way, you lose some gold/daru from your crops, but when you have 17 pages of people and do the same to them you end up with 20x more than your plants would produce.

So tell them to suck it up, and just play the game.
                  Priest of 'fornifications'... you got time for 300+ posts of non-sense but still plant daru seeds instead of getting daru from the wilds...

I... *sigh* Nvm...
                  Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
                  Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

If someone plunders you, you loose a lil gold. It's just gold, you'll make more. The attacker gets a lil gold, and Kyanite, necessary for research. If you loose 70k gold from someone plundering you, THEY are not to blame, YOU ARE. Stop hoarding gold and donate it to your guild. Once again, you loose a lil gold, go make more and stop whining.

As for crop thieves, you can easily stop people from stealing your crops by picking your crops when they're done. Download an alarm clock program, set it for 1 minute before crops are due. Then pick the crops the instant they're done. It is NOT the crop thief's evil nature that is in question, it is the farmers laziness for not picking his crops on time. If you can't pick your crops on time, you have no right to complain about someone ELSE coming along and getting a small share of it. It's just another very small form of PVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundae View Post
                      I understand what the OP is saying, but it's a free-to-play-pay-to-win game. If no time for acing the game without paying, pump up enough balens &you'll overcome most players. There are also great forum guides for character development, I can post one if you like.

Priest of 'fornifications'... you got time for 300+ posts of non-sense but still plant daru seeds instead of getting daru from the wilds...

I... *sigh* Nvm...
                      Who said I don't go to the wilds?

If you read I said YOU lose it, there are people who plant daru seeds.

This post is ignorant and you should feel bad for even posting here.

Comment

I... *sigh* Nvm...
                        the title priest of pontification is just a title it means NOTHING just something to make forum interesting
                        also just because he/she is spending time on forum doesn't mean she is not playing
                        Look at me i play and spend time on forum
                        spending time on wilds is boring because all u have to do is click on ur opponent and just leave it the rest is automatic
                        its better to help others in need or look into GOOD suggestion and -1 bad ones all those things
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Laliat View Post

You miss my point, I barely ever get plundered, and if even I never have big gold on me, its all in guild, and I love pvp, in fact I want guild vs guild pvp too. I'm just saying this is causing unecessary drama because there are short tempered players, I never said I was talking of my own case, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                            Who said I don't go to the wilds?

If you read I said YOU lose it, there are people who plant daru seeds.

This post is ignorant and you should feel bad for even posting here.
                            Don't assume YOUR stupid actions apply on anyone else. If you do something stupid, then talk about yourself, no reason to put it as if others are doing it.

By looking at some of the non-sense you type, I think your posts are ignorant, and there's nothing to feel bad about putting you in place and correcting your idiocy so that others aren't confused by it.
                            Last edited by Gundae; 10-19-2012, 06:45 AM. Reason: quoting
                            Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
                            Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

You miss my point, I barely ever get plundered, and if even I never have big gold on me, its all in guild, and I love pvp, in fact I want guild vs guild pvp too. I'm just saying this is causing unecessary drama because there are short tempered players, I never said I was talking of my own case, thank you.
                              I do agree with you..some people just take this game TOOOOOO seriously.. like this guy gundae above lol.
                              KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Don't assume YOUR stupid actions apply on anyone else. If you do something stupid, then talk about yourself, no reason to put it as if others are doing it.

By looking at some of the non-sense you type, I think your posts are ignorant, and there's nothing to feel bad about putting you in place and correcting your idiocy so that others aren't confused by it.
                                Don't assume YOU know what you are talking about.

What you are spouting here is complete *bad word*

1) it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.
                                2) planting seeds is now stupid? Please tell me more about how you spend all day on this game.
                                3) again since when did I ever say that I planted daru seeds?

Maybe if you would take your head out of your *** and read the post it says daru AND gold seeds will go down if seeds are stolen, but you will also get more [of WHATEVER anyone else plants] when you steel seeds from others.

Seriously man, get your head out of your ***.
                                You're ignorant and immature.
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 11:49 AM. Reason: bad word

Comment

Working...
                                X