Separate forum for each class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separate forum for each class

Sorry to say search function is quite... confusing, been searching for a thread about this and I end up with various threads from Wartune and Crystal Saga? Anyway title is self-explanatory, this would be nice

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
    Sorry to say search function is quite... confusing, been searching for a thread about this and I end up with various threads from Wartune and Crystal Saga? Anyway title is self-explanatory, this would be nice
    Hehehe yeah me too search funtion really puts both CS and wartune in the same section
    was planing on posting an idea about this but don't know where
    to

my idea is revamp of search function
    anyway +1 on this and in my feeling i am putting 1 million +1s ok
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I do agree there should be some sort of breakdown for the Wartune forums, but in the meantime, use the Advanced Search. Select the Search Single Content Type for the tabs at the top. In the Additional Options section, scroll down to Wartune. Leave the 'also search in child forums' box checked. This will give you only Wartune related search results.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X